TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: 7 points out of last 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
and only 4 points out of last 15 at home. What a disaster. Wheels coming off again, happens so often Jan/Feb. Our team selection seems bizarre. Byers played really well last match and promptly gets dropped to the bench. One shot on target all game sums it up.
we bring in january signings and then mess with a successful team for a while. Then we go defensive as the confidence drains away. Then we stagger into the play offs and lack the confidence to go for it in what are cup games.
(20-02-2021, 08:13 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]we bring in january signings and then mess with a successful team for a while. Then we go defensive as the confidence drains away. Then we stagger into the play offs and lack the confidence to go for it in what are cup games.
How can Raggett get in today's team after his absolutely disgraceful showing against Bristol Rovers ? Why is he playing ahead of our best defender Whatmore ? It's baffling decisions like this that makes the fans despair. I don't think I've spoken to another fan who thinks we are good enough for the top two. The Eisners have some big decisions when it comes to picking a new manager this summer. Who do you want as the next manager ?
Darren Moore please
In what universe would the Eisners be capable of picking a Manager for Portsmouth - one that would play positive, winning football, one that would work within the ‘we only eat what we kill’ philosophy ?

Awford, Barker, Cook and Jackett were recruited on Catlin’s watch so don’t expect much from him.

It would be more positive if The Eisners had recruited a DoF from the outset, someone with decent contacts at a decent level in the game and able to guide the owners towards their goal (whatever it may be).
I would say that Cook and Jackett have been successful appointments
Barker clearly was not
Awford did a great caretaker job so earnt a go in most people's view at the time.
Jackett successful!!!!!!! You are feckin joking, what success???? winning a tin pot useless trophy and failing to qualify counts as success in your book. FFS, we've wasted nearly 3 seasons and played some of the most boring football imaginable with this useless twat. I think you really need to rethink what counts as success in your book.