TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Cameras allowed in the changing Room Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As long as they're prepared for lots of effing and jeffing, tea cups flying about, non pc language and the odd knob flapping about

Deebo

Author’s note: I liked this post because it made me laugh. It had nothing to do with the flopping nobs.
His assessment of the possible situation is almost poetic.
(29-11-2022, 12:25 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]As long as they're prepared for lots of effing and jeffing, tea cups flying about, non pc language and the odd knob flapping about

We might find out if there's anyone with the "pedigree" to match Darren Moore's "if that's the case....

It'll be Raggers. There's got to be reason he runs like that.

Deebo

(29-11-2022, 12:33 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]His assessment of the possible situation is almost poetic.

Our very own Simon Armitage.
Certainly interested to see how he doesn’t get them up for the game.

Deebo

(29-11-2022, 12:52 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]Certainly interested to see how he doesn’t get them up for the game.

The flopping nobs?
Looking forward to seeing all the Wycombe players sat cross legged in a circle whilst Gareth performs an acoustic version of his half time talk, with the rest of the coaching staff giving backing vocals.

Deebo

Whilst Danny in our dressing room plays the squeezebox and leads the morris dancing.
(29-11-2022, 12:55 PM)Deebo Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-11-2022, 12:52 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]Certainly interested to see how he doesn’t get them up for the game.

The flopping nobs?

I prefer to call them the PE teachers or the Chuckle Brothers
Says Danny: Alright boys, it is a privilege to manage your pedigree pensises at this football club today, I want the ball to see every blade of grass, except for when Raggers lumps it long
(29-11-2022, 02:59 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Says Danny: Alright boys, it is a privilege to manage your pedigree pensises at this football club today, I want the ball to see every blade of grass, except for when Raggers lumps it long

Knob watching, I assume you meant the managers pre match tactical talk.
See William Hill are offering odds for Who is the Longest in the Shower.
which NFL player was it who was suspended for daring to parade around when they out a female reporter in his changing room?
(29-11-2022, 03:12 PM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-11-2022, 02:59 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Says Danny: Alright boys, it is a privilege to manage your pedigree pensises at this football club today, I want the ball to see every blade of grass, except for when Raggers lumps it long

Knob watching, I assume you meant the managers pre match tactical talk.

Pre match tackle talk