TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: ticket exchange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
good to see the club finally relaunching this service
With more TV games moving kick offs there will be more ST holders unable to attend games. 
Lets those who cannot afford an ST/commit/live locally.... get some seats together too I hope.
This is good. Our group have wasted a lot of tickets. I am not interested in recompense, I like the idea that some other poor bastard wastes his afternoon as my guest instead
(02-12-2022, 01:35 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]This is good. Our group have wasted a lot of tickets. I am not interested in recompense, I like the idea that some other poor bastard wastes his afternoon as my guest instead

Good? £5 back so they can make at least £15 doesn't sound great to me. Hardly worth the hassle. Unless I've not read it right.
(02-12-2022, 01:58 PM)Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2022, 01:35 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]This is good. Our group have wasted a lot of tickets. I am not interested in recompense, I like the idea that some other poor bastard wastes his afternoon as my guest instead

Good? £5 back so they can make at least £15 doesn't sound great to me. Hardly worth the hassle. Unless I've not read it right.

Both you and the club are better off as a result of the deal ... what's not to like ?  And someone else gets to see a game too.
(02-12-2022, 01:58 PM)Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]

how much did the club charge per game for your ST?
Odd tickets available for Saturday in the Fratton End, even a pair together. Shown by a funny little magenta circle symbol, I might well be taking them up!
and it might be warming up a bit by then