TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Kier Starmer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have to say he would make a good PM his interview just now on sky is very mature and lacking at stupid criticism of todays PM.

He is putting the good of the country ahead of his own political future. Full marks for that.

Only problem is he is in the wrong party, with corbyn hovering in the background there is always the danger of labour returning to the policies which cost them the last GE. 

Shame he has little realistic chance of becoming the top man in the foreseeable future.
Don't forget he was one of the main supporters of the People's Vote second Brexit referendum policy which caused Labour so much damage. Frankly anyone remotely competent can look stellar when compared to BoJo.
(21-02-2021, 09:06 AM)muschi Wrote: [ -> ]Have to say he would make a good PM his interview just now on sky is very mature and lacking at stupid criticism of todays PM.

He is putting the good of the country ahead of his own political future. Full marks for that.

Only problem is he is in the wrong party, with corbyn hovering in the background there is always the danger of labour returning to the policies which cost them the last GE. 

Shame he has little realistic chance of becoming the top man in the foreseeable future.

He lost me when he put out that photo of him and one of his minions ‘taking the knee’.

Anyone who indulges in that kind of nonsense shouldn’t be allowed to manage anything larger than a whelk stall (and I wouldn’t be buying any of the whelks either  Smile ).
Hes a mopey whinger, not a leader.

His voice goes right through my nut.
(21-02-2021, 11:32 AM)exgaffer Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-02-2021, 09:06 AM)muschi Wrote: [ -> ]Have to say he would make a good PM his interview just now on sky is very mature and lacking at stupid criticism of todays PM.

He lost me when he put out that photo of him and one of his minions ‘taking the knee’.

Anyone who indulges in that kind of nonsense shouldn’t be allowed to manage anything larger than a whelk stall (and I wouldn’t be buying any of the whelks either  Smile ).

Fair point Gaffs, I'd forgotten about that.
Comes across as a bit of a wet lettuce I thought, trying just a little too hard to be seen to be 'correct' on all things. A bit disappointing all in all.
He is a nonce suppressing jellyfish coont.
The last labour leader I truly thought worthy of the job was John Smith.
On that we are in agreement, a decent man.
(23-02-2021, 09:11 AM)teeftwo Wrote: [ -> ]The last labour leader I truly thought worthy of the job was John Smith.

Totally agree teeftwo. Shame he didn't make it.

Christ! You can't even spell his name right.
(24-02-2021, 05:01 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ]

BTC concentrating on the really important issues again I see  Smile .
Kier Starmer , who the fcuk is he??
The only opposition to this useless government is from within the party.
Fact
Starmer is a Tory toff in a red tie
(24-02-2021, 05:01 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ]

My dear cretin, this is a football message board, no education requirements required, it's not one of your imaginary classrooms where you get to set the rules. Now go get yourself fit enough to perform your daily duties outside of school. and make sure the lollipop is clean.