TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Griffiths
Morrison,  Raggett, Robertson, Ogilvie
Dale, Mingi, Pack, Curtis
Bishop, Scarlett

Subs:
Oluwayemi, Hume, Tunnicliffe, Morrell, Pigott,  Hackett, Koroma,
Swanson injured?
Must be three at the back if that's the 11. Surely there is no way Morrison could play right back ??
(04-12-2022, 11:35 AM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Swanson injured?

Yes I think he must be
(04-12-2022, 11:40 AM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Must be three at the back if that's the 11. Surely they is no way Morrison could play right back ??

SKy reckon Ogilvie right back, Robertson left.
Thought we'd tried that and it didn't work.
Doesn't look good for today.
DC just confirmed on Sky we have 3 right backs injured
Hopefully it works this time….
(04-12-2022, 11:51 AM)Kingo Wrote: [ -> ]Thought we'd tried that and it didn't work.

It worked for the first two games we tried it. An away win and a good draw with Plymouth, but not so well at Ipswich.

If we have to do it then I'd rather it was away than at home, because Ogilvie is OK defensively there, it just that he can't do as well attackively on the wrong side.
DC got in his usual mention that our budget doesnt compare to Ipswich, Derby and Sheffield Wednesday
(04-12-2022, 12:10 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]DC got in his usual mention that our budget doesnt compare to Ipswich, Derby and Sheffield Wednesday

So did Ainsworth.  

Not surprising because it is a major factor in this division ... it cannot be fair that the relegated sides operate under a different set of financial rules to the rest.
More shit defending!
(04-12-2022, 12:10 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]DC got in his usual mention that our budget doesnt compare to Ipswich, Derby and Sheffield Wednesday

Getting the excuses in early
Nearly 2 down. Fucking wake up.
Totally overrun here
I didn't see the match build up but I'm assuming Cowley told them to play like cunts in the 1st half!
I'd take off Morrison & Mingi off .. both struggling. 

Put Ogilvie third centre back, 

middle 4 of Dale, Pack, Morrell & Hume

front three any three of Bishop, Scarlett, Piggot, Curtis & Hackett as the hafl progresses.
(04-12-2022, 01:21 PM)Jizbag Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't see the match build up but I'm assuming Cowley told them to play like cunts in the 1st half!

He tells them to start slow and concede early, same as every game.
"I'd take off Morrison & Mingi off .. both struggling.

front three any three of Bishop, Scarlett, Piggot, Curtis & Hackett as the hafl progresses"

Cowley wouldn't. That's the problem.
(04-12-2022, 02:27 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]"I'd take off Morrison & Mingi off .. both struggling.

front three any three of Bishop, Scarlett, Piggot, Curtis & Hackett as the hafl progresses"

Cowley wouldn't. That's the problem.

Any of those in a front 3 accept Scarlett.