TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Pompey are useless throughout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
They have absolutely no idea in attack or defence.
As usual the away end is packed, they deserve much better.
(04-12-2022, 12:50 PM)TheSyrup Wrote: [ -> ]They have absolutely no idea in attack or defence.
As usual the away end is packed, they deserve much better.

things can only improve hopefully, so far hopeless.
So far toothless up front , chaotic in defence, got to go four at the back. But at last we are coming into the game
Totally lost faith in Cowley after really wanting him to do well due to his passion. He has drained any skill out of the team.
The same players doing exactly what they always do with no purpose whatsoever.
Curtis, Scarlett Morrison and are nowhere near good enough.
I thought we were supposed to be making a charge for the top two? Lol

I think we'll get our goal though and come away with a 1-1
Gareth Aisnworth: "I've just heard Danny going mental in there. So I've just said to my players: Don't expect it that easy 2nd half"  lol
Oh Dear Scarlett w.t.f.
We might as well, play Raggett up front and just launch the ball up to him and see what happens, it really is that bad
Just got in,listening on the radio. Any links to the game ( I don't have Sky).
We got some right dross allegedly representing this club .
IFollow commentary have got us absolutely sussed. Very even handed and accurate.
Totally outclassed by minnows yet again
Superb save by Griffiths on the 84th min in the 1v1
2-0 on our big day out at Minnows Wycombe, absolutely embarrassing
Cowley's out! Fucking clueless. Never turn up in the 1st half.
How can anyone be dopey enough to defend Cowley and his team
(04-12-2022, 01:30 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]I thought we were supposed to be making a charge for the top two? Lol

I think we'll get our goal though and come away with a 1-1

Win our 2 games in hand blah blah blah
I said last season, this club is a pile of dung and nothing will change. ?

Nothing has changed except replacing dung with more dung.
(04-12-2022, 02:24 PM)TheSyrup Wrote: [ -> ]How can anyone be dopey enough to defend Cowley and his team

DeepBlue you can answer this one.
On the other thread Deep is advocating significant changes that Danny couldn't see. Dissonance incoming!
We had control of the game in the 2 nd half, fcuking deluded
Best I can say is we were fractionally better 2nd half after utter garbage first. No passion, no creativity, no goals. Credit Griffiths preventing a massacre. D.C. has 3 games to save himself before he wastes any Jan transfer money.
(04-12-2022, 02:57 PM)TheSyrup Wrote: [ -> ]We had control of the game in the 2 nd half, fcuking deluded

Did Cowley say that ?
(04-12-2022, 03:00 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Best I can say is we were fractionally better 2nd half after utter garbage first. No passion, no creativity, no goals. Credit Griffiths preventing a massacre. D.C. has 3 games to save himself before he wastes any Jan transfer money.

It must be very dispiriting for the players seeing Scarlett's name on the team sheet. No win bonus this week. Is the whole play geared around around Scarlett and, hence, nobody else can score?
(04-12-2022, 03:04 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2022, 03:00 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Best I can say is we were fractionally better 2nd half after utter garbage first. No passion, no creativity, no goals. Credit Griffiths preventing a massacre. D.C. has 3 games to save himself before he wastes any Jan transfer money.

It must be very dispiriting for the players seeing Scarlett's name on the team sheet. No win bonus this week. Is the whole play geared around around Scarlett and, hence, nobody else can score?

If Scarlett could score if he happy for us to play to him but he doesn’t. He’s also on zero assists this season, what’s the point?

DC says he’s the best defending striker he’s seen for 15 years. Says it all.
Pages: 1 2 3