TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Morocco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How we could do with the passion, skill and teamwork of the Moroccan team!
Should have scored a second right near the end. Not sure Maguire can deal with their pace if we beat the Froggies
And don't forget the noisy, passionate fans.. I didn't hear any 'ner, ner, nerring' all match. Morocco absolutely deserve to be where they are now.. incredible team and squad performance. If anyone thinks that England now have an easy path to the final they are sadly mistaken.
Don't think France will be easy, Pete. Hope I'm wrong
Agreed, but if we can get past France then we have a real chance. I wasn't over-impressed with Argentina yesterday, except for Messi of course
(10-12-2022, 05:15 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Should have scored a second right near the end. Not sure Maguire can deal with their pace if we beat the Froggies

we need a good rousing speech from Henry 5th Big Grin
(10-12-2022, 06:04 PM)foxleyblue Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2022, 05:15 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Should have scored a second right near the end. Not sure Maguire can deal with their pace if we beat the Froggies

we need a good rousing speech from Henry 5th Big Grin

Better still, Henry VIII !
Off with their heads!
(10-12-2022, 06:16 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Off with their heads!

I was think more of some of the ridiculous WAGs, but at least Vardy's and Rooney's aren't there!
Morocco are the the most dangerous team. Absolute siege mentality, will think it is God's will.

Argentina and England soft in the head, means too much.

France are soft at the back.
(10-12-2022, 05:46 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Don't think France will be easy, Pete. Hope I'm wrong

I hope you're wrong!.. I'd never think a game against La France could ever be easy!
On y va qui mal y pense! Bring it on. The French will always beat us at National Anthems tho..
Deffo pen against our Arry. Robbery
by the next time, 60 years of hurt now
I was (just alive) when we won the thing, running out of years
(10-12-2022, 09:10 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]by the next time, 60 years of hurt now

Let's just be thankful we weren't born in Scotland.
(10-12-2022, 09:14 PM)66zoolane Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2022, 09:10 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]by the next time, 60 years of hurt now

Let's just be thankful we weren't born in Scotland.

at least they know they will never do better than qualifying and even that is going to be very rare now. 
As we know with Pompey its the hope that kills you!
Was that referee the one that reffed the forest European game in the 70s or Michelle Mone with a shaved head? Proper brown envelope job.

Anyway no hard feelings towards France as I’m bidding online for a French army rifle 1940 model. Never used dropped once.
I fucking hate football.
Not as much as FIFA does.