TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Spurs Tickets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sold out already. After 45 minutes of going on sale to STH.

Luckily I scooped my four in the first wave. Unlucky to those that miss out. We could do with double the allocation. I think Spurs were being a little on the tight side with our allocation.
They'll be 20,000 empty seats in their end.
I'm not interested in going myself, but I guess Spurs' new ground is worth seeing on its own. Perhaps it will tip the wink to the Eisner's.
Not the clubs who make the decisions these day, Plods are too busy policing drunks Friday and Saturday evenings I guess.
Seems difficult to believe given the number of transactions that would have to take place to clear 8k. For people buying blocks of 4,5,6 tickets they would have needed to process about 50 transactions per minute to sell out.

I was interested in their ground but not with the fuckery that the trains and the early KO will entail.

I expect next summer there will be some sort of gig. I will see it then.
I’m a STH and didn’t know they where on sale although tbh I’m away that weekend. We probably could ask for more but the Club have to pay for the ones they don’t sell.
(14-12-2022, 04:45 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Seems difficult to believe given the number of transactions that would have to take place to clear 8k. For people buying blocks of 4,5,6 tickets they would have needed to process about 50 transactions per minute to sell out.

I was interested in their ground but not with the fuckery that the trains and the early KO will entail.

I expect next summer there will be some sort of gig. I will see it then.

They have been on sale since Monday so not that difficult to believe.
Misread OP, took it as the whole sale was done and dusted in 45 mins
(14-12-2022, 09:10 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Misread OP, took it as the whole sale was done and dusted in 45 mins

Around 5K were sold on Monday to those with 10+ loyalty points apparently.
What's criteria for gaining loyalty points?

I believe you get 1 point per away game attended.

I have 5 loyalty points but haven't been to an away game for yonks.
I've seen comments about it being easy to get 10 points. But not if you book as a group and one person usually does the booking who is not you, as in most families I would think. Part of the ongoing problem with booking seats as a group f you cannot do a ST
(15-12-2022, 06:51 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen comments about it being easy to get 10 points. But not if you book as a group and one person usually does the booking who is not you, as in most families I would think. Part of the ongoing problem with booking seats as a group f you cannot do a ST

I've had points added even when others have done the booking.  As long as you are in  a named network.
Yes. Tickets can be re-allocated to others in your network so that they get the loyalty point.

I'm over 30 points now and I certainly haven't done all the booking!
(15-12-2022, 08:46 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. Tickets can be re-allocated to others in your network so that they get the loyalty point.

I'm over 30 points now and I certainly haven't done all the booking!

I'll have to get networking sorted on my account!