TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: New Stadium?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Read somewhere that most of the Qatar World Cup stadiums will be dismantled and sold after the WC. Perhaps we should put in a bid? [Image: sad.png]
We can get rmpty shipping containers 20 miles along the coast!
(16-12-2022, 08:58 PM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]Read somewhere that most of the Qatar World Cup stadiums will be dismantled and sold after the WC. Perhaps we should put in a bid? [Image: sad.png]
What a football-loving nation they are.
Well, that could solve a lot of problems. New state of the art stadium holding up to 40,000 at a give away price No doubt. Makes you think doesn't it? Problem is where would you put it?
buy rugby camp and that plot might be big enough with Roko and get Covers to move house.
EASY - a floating island in Langstone harbour !
(16-12-2022, 10:19 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, that could solve a lot of problems. New state of the art stadium holding up to 40,000 at a give away price No doubt. Makes you think doesn't it? Problem is where would you put it?

In the Solent
(17-12-2022, 09:58 AM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-12-2022, 10:19 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, that could solve a lot of problems. New state of the art stadium holding up to 40,000 at a give away price No doubt. Makes you think doesn't it? Problem is where would you put it?

In the Solent
could sail it across to Cowes every now and then to give the Island fans an easy trip home
Alexander Park, perfect blank canvas right next to a train line
(16-12-2022, 08:58 PM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]Read somewhere that most of the Qatar World Cup stadiums will be dismantled and sold after the WC. Perhaps we should put in a bid? [Image: sad.png]

Best check the blood stains wash out before expressing any interest I would suggest.
(17-12-2022, 02:04 PM)Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]

Best check the blood stains wash out before expressing any interest I would suggest.

I would suggest you get a life. No-one cares about anything in Qatar except the football.
Not true. Millions care about Qatar for many other reasons. Human rights for a start.
Most don't give a toss. How many things do you have at home that were made in China, or lithium batteries made by child labour in DRC, etc etc. Has it stopped by buying those things? No I thought not. Don't be so friggin woke.
Woke speaking about human rights - lol
(17-12-2022, 04:04 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Woke speaking about human rights - lol
I am certainly not 'woke' thank you. I just have an alternative view to you.
If the Cowleys are still in charge when it arrives, can they rebuild it in such a way that the stands aren't facing the pitch?
Mandaric was there today, Perhaps he'd come back for a hard hat photo shoot on the digger