TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: iplayer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm getting a message to buy a video pass.
I know they were discussing the rules about Saturday 3pm coverage.
Have they already changed the rules when I was not paying attention? 
Or is this just a trial kind of thing. Undecided
BBC don’t show our games mate.
Supporters in the UK and overseas can watchPompey vs MK Dons live on iFollow today
(17-12-2022, 01:55 PM)Who_Am_I? Wrote: [ -> ]Supporters in the UK and overseas can watchPompey vs MK Dons live on iFollow today

3pm kick offs were always banned from live coverage, so why is this one allowed?

Deebo

It’s a Xmas present. I wish they hadn’t have bothered. Waste of a tenner so far.

Deebo

You know it’s crap when Moon starts banging on about the weather.
(17-12-2022, 03:29 PM)Deebo Wrote: [ -> ]You know it’s crap when Moon starts banging on about the weather.

really showing how players are coached to hold something in pain when they have made a foul.
Mingi getting clattered but has learnt to jump to avoid the foul incoming!
and lots of dink, dive whistle

zzzz

Deebo

I’m looking at this and happy the roads are bad up here in the Cotswolds. I missed the Xmas dinner at the Spice Island Inn but not the football. 1-0 down now. Poor effort all round Hammie.
From what I've seen this season we only wake up when we go a goal down, especially at home. Feeble effort so far. Dale and Mingi running about a lot in random directions , not a lot else.

Deebo

Can I have my tenner back please?

;–)
ditto
This must look better on the radio

Deebo

I’ve run out of expletives. Has to be better second half.
can we boo yet?
It's the same every first half. How many times have we gone one down? Always swimming against the tide.
This is complete bollocks!

Deebo

I think a good old fashioned cry of "get yer fingers out" may be in order.
I'm having to watch with the sound off. How has the crowd reacted?
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!