TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Griffiths
Hume, Morrison, Robertson, Ogilvie
Dale, Mingi, Pack, Hackett
Bishop, Koroma

Subs:
Oluwayemi, Morrell, Pigott, Jacobs, Raggett, Curtis, Scarlett
Raggett not in starting 11???
Koroma preferred up front ahead of Scarlett AND Pigott.. blimey, that's going to set the cat amongst the pigeons on this board then!
(17-12-2022, 02:52 PM)pushbike_pete_PFC Wrote: [ -> ]Koroma preferred up front ahead of Scarlett AND Pigott.. blimey, that's going to set the cat amongst the pigeons on this board then!

Think you'll find he's tucked in behind Bishop alongside Reeko
hardly a classic so far
the players on both sides seem more focussed on moaning at the ref
Does anyone still care while Cowley is manager
two equally poor sides so far
I'm glad I spent a tenner to sit here in the warm rather than a lot more to sit there in the cold.
Raggett would have had that!
Sounds very bitty. No consistency lacking cutting edge.

Just need the 3 points somehow.

But just gone behind 1-0 down.

Anyone see the goal on iplayer I'm listening to the ifollow radio commentary?
Their first attempt on goal. Terrible marking.
(17-12-2022, 03:39 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Their first attempt on goal. Terrible marking.
back post header from a corner, Raggett is left free to win the headers, he might have got that. Just two poor sides at the moment with a set piece chance.
The Bishop / Scarlett / Pigott debate. Bishop might as well not be on the pitch. He's touched it about twice. Hackett having one of those frustrating days when he just loses the ball all the time. Really need to buck up with Derby and Bolton winning.
(17-12-2022, 03:41 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-12-2022, 03:39 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Their first attempt on goal. Terrible marking.
back post header from a corner, Raggett is left free to win the headers, he might have got that. Just two poor sides at the moment with a set piece chance.

That's how we've conceded a few goals this season including the Ipswich winner. 

Very much our achilles heal.
looking more and more like a rabble and now an ill disciplined rabble too.
If the manager is still here after the weekend then the owners are taking the piss.
3 Subs on now but too late should have made changes at H.T.

Why is Morrisson still on the pitch?
silver lining
Koroma might be injured and have to go back
Raggett dropped for tactical reasons... hmmm... Morrison is awful. Koroma is hopeless but hopefully injured... Pack is currently absolutely useless... Bishop in my opinion is clueless and will never make it as a decent pro.. and the Cowleys have outstayed their welcome leaving us worse off than under KJ. But maybe we will win our next few games and I will feel totally different! PUP and happy Xmas everybody.
(17-12-2022, 08:28 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Raggett dropped for tactical reasons... hmmm... Morrison is awful. Koroma is hopeless but hopefully injured... Pack is currently absolutely useless... Bishop in my opinion is clueless and will never make it as a decent pro.. and the Cowleys have outstayed their welcome leaving us worse off than under KJ. But maybe we will win our next few games and I will feel totally different! PUP and happy Xmas everybody.

Plays Rags for 44 consecutive games and then drops him for tactical reasons and we concede 2 soft goals, bravo Danny, bravo