TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: My marks for today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For only the fourth time in over 45yrs supporting Pompey I left early. After the second goal in fact.
If any player or sub played better after I left then apologies.
I’m giving the whole team 1 because as a team performance which in fact the nature of the game is , they were abysmal , in fact I haven’t seen a performance like this for a few seasons. My MOtM is Griffiths and that is for his 1 on 1 save. 

The Cowleys get 0 for tactics and also for being clueless and useless. They have to go, their ideal job would the U21 manager/ coach for a prem team, but they’re out of their depth as far as Pompey are concerned.

The ref gets -1 because he was responsible for some of the worst decision’s I’ve seen since the last home league game and that was shocking.

Still back home in Havant for a drink and a curry by 5pm, bonus. 

On this performance ( or lack off) , Ipswich will hammer us 4 or 5
When my son was 2 or 3 he went to Junior Kickers or something, I reckon Danny could do well at that level.
I’m not sure about that, that’s stretching it.
I think he’d do well, there’s no emphasis on winning at that level.
The songs coming out of what was left of the Fe at the end showed how embarrassing that performance was. Singing the ball is coming, we've had a shot, cheering a header on target and how s*it we are plus others. Yes the Ref had a shocker but he wasn't responsible for that dismal show (I'd love to see the offside goal which the lino flagged for). I remember someone on here posting we'd be mid table by the New Year, correct we are 10th tonight (with those bloody games in hand of course). No logic to DC's team selection today, the sooner he's gone the better for me.
Perhaps if the players spent less time moaning at the ref (copying their manager) and a bit more time on their own shortcomings we might see a bit more to cheer.
Watching on iplayer it was so blatant how much of our energy goes into haranguing the officials.
Bishop spends more time whingeing than playing I reckon but he’s not the only one.
(17-12-2022, 08:12 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Bishop spends more time whingeing than playing I reckon but he’s not the only one.

copying their manager no doubt