TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: That silenced the critics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
None left to make.

The team has obviously gone backwards, under Cowley, but how far?
walk walk not talk talk
rapidly losing the crowd, both players and managers
Hopefully Milan has got in the owners ears and told them of his approach to managers who don't win games.
Open dissent from the Fratton End makes it only a matter of time
One league win since 13 Sept (that's over 3 months ago); that's 11 matches generating 9 goals (none in the last 3). It's so criminal if Cowley was in Qatar he'd have no hands.
(17-12-2022, 06:39 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]walk walk not talk talk
rapidly losing the crowd, both players and managers
Hopefully Milan has got in the owners ears and told them of his approach to managers who don't win games.

Let's hope he was sent in by the Eisner's to run his eye over things.
He must have wondered what's happened to the place. Lack of passion on the pitch and a lack of atmosphere off it.
I think it silenced just about everyone.
I can't even get angry now. Someone's already said it but we're beige, bland and I'd add bollocks. Give me some reason to go down the park every game Eisner....
(17-12-2022, 09:31 PM)kindofblue Wrote: [ -> ]I can't even get angry now. Someone's already said it but we're beige, bland and I'd add bollocks. Give me some reason to go down the park every game Eisner....

Cowley is the man picking the team, how are you blaming the Eisners?! If it wasnt for them you probably couldn’t go because half the ground would be shut.

Cowley dropped Ragget, Cowley played Bishop up front by himself, Cowley signed and continues to play Koroma.

The only mistake they have made is appointing DC.
Fair point. SOMEBODY give me some passion and a reason to go down the park each game.....
That’s the managers and the players job. The players have given up with the manager understandably.
Trouble is, so long as 17,000 or so go to FP every other Saturday, the Eisners will not think that there is a problem. Danny cowley talks a good game, but unless he can enthuse the team on and off the pitch we are in for the same shite week in week out.
If FP is virtually empty for a few home games, that might let the management know there is a problem. (If they didnt know it already).
As long as there's a chance of winning the Papa Johns,the Eisners believe we are successful.
(18-12-2022, 12:39 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]As long as there's a chance of winning the Papa Johns,the Eisners believe we are successful.

They told you this did they?