TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Mingi attracting attention
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
from Championship clubs, according to the News. I'm not surprised, he started well and is improving in leaps and bounds. Unlike Scarlett who doesn't seem to be improving. Is this an indication that midfield coaching is working, whereas forward coaching isn't working at all?
Not really no :-)
Possibly more a case of Mingi having a great attitude and determination to make the grade?
I like his attitude and commitment for starters. No point in him going to Huddersfield surely ? They have plenty of off the field problems and look odds on to be relegated. Perhaps they'd take Koroma back to help out instead
Here's hoping!
Oh good, we could sell Mingi and get a couple of loanees in.
Of course CUNNING - Loans that would be innovative, and wrap in with the grand Plan !
Seems to me it's his agent whipping up headlines for a new contract
(20-12-2022, 10:13 AM)Roybatty Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to me it's his agent whipping up headlines for a new contract

His form counts for nothing then.
It’s his first full season which he got because he’s taken full advantage of injuries to others, so well done on that front. Unless his agent is gambling on big bucks and a position as a ( hopefully) squad player in a championship team, he’d be better signing a 2 yr contract with us especially as he knows he’s forced himself ahead of Tunnicliffe and Morrell.
I do hope we have a plan to get contracts sorted early for the players we want to keep, always seem to lose one or two each season for nix