TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Piggot starts!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Griffiths, Morrison, Raggett, Robertson, Dale Tunnicliffe, Pack, Hume, Recco, Bishop and Piggot
And if he doesn't have a good game, don't say he's rubbish and call for him to be dropped, give him a run of a few games to see how good he is. In fact, as many as Scarlett was given. Disappointing that he won't risk Swanson. The three at the back really doesn't work well.
Are we ever going to trust Morell?
I cannot believe that Morrell can't get into this team. Seriously, Tunnicliffe gets the nod ahead of him? No disrespect intended to Tunnicliffe, but really?
I like tunnicliffe, especially away from home. Good at tidying up and helping us keep the ball.
I'm not convinced they think that our main midfield players re actaully fit either
I agree about Tunni. I've always supported him but I can't see him being better than JM nowadays unless, as you suggest, his fitness is in doubt. Anyway,, here's hoping Tunnic ... or anyone... can score us a winning goal today.
(26-12-2022, 03:14 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]I agree about Tunni. I've always supported him but I can't see him being better than JM nowadays unless, as you suggest, his fitness is in doubt. Anyway,, here's hoping Tunnic ... or anyone... can score us a winning goal today.

bit of luck they will give us a sitter, nice try by their keeper.
(26-12-2022, 02:34 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]And if he doesn't have a good game, don't say he's rubbish and call for him to be dropped, give him a run of a few games to see how good he is. In fact, as many as Scarlett was given. Disappointing that he won't risk Swanson. The three at the back really doesn't work well.

He needs to score 10 or he’s shit
if anybody in this squad can score one it will be something of a miracle. Scum 2 down tho so could still be a good day.
(26-12-2022, 03:39 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]if anybody in this squad can score one it will be  something of a miracle. Scum 2 down tho so could still be a good day.

Baz getting flak over both goals
to be fair we sounded decent in parts and should be ahead. Their keeper seems to have kept us out.
Tunni seems to be allowing more freedom to get forward than usual. If we score first we should win but they look dangerous as well.
(26-12-2022, 03:05 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot believe that Morrell can't get into this team. Seriously, Tunnicliffe gets the nod ahead of him? No disrespect intended to  Tunnicliffe, but really?

According to Whittingham Morrell & Scarlett & Mingi have been hit by the bug going through the squad so not fully fit.
ah right. thanks for the info.
too comfortable, I'm starting to worry
Nothing wrong with the disallowed goal. Ref is seeing things.
Their keeper's having a blinder.. very frustrating.. and the ref isn't helping
May soon be the fourth league game in a row without scoring.
(26-12-2022, 04:34 PM)briefcase_wanchor Wrote: [ -> ]May soon be the fourth league game in a row without scoring.

perhaps our wingers could watch a bit of film of this game. amazing how Exeter's wingers all seem comfortable going around the outside and get soem sort of cross in more often than not.