TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Was going to say something
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can’t be fcuking bothered really, at least Scummers lost
(26-12-2022, 05:05 PM)TheSyrup Wrote: [ -> ]Can’t be fcuking bothered really, at least Scummers lost

Bottom of the table they are after Wolves won at Everton
yes!! best news for ages.
I’ll raise a glass to that, it has softened the blow somewhat.
Super news  Big Grin

Now the tide of fortune has turned I look forward to watching us hammer Ipswich 9-0 .

C'mon you Bluuuuueeesssss!!!!
Will the relegation dodgers squirm their way out of it again?
Couldnr get an exeter ticket so i went to watch Wimbledon V Newport today. Fuck me L2 football is shit. Id forgotten how dire it is. And it isnt just us who get shit refs. An absolutely diabolical performance from the man in orange today. Made it very entertsining for the neutral though lol.
so the referee and players were about the same standard overall?
Referee about the same. The football is definately worse though. I know how the wags feel now getting dragged out to a freezing terrace to watch garbage. Its only worth it if you love your team.
I had a football free day, yesterday. Watched a pantomime with the kids instead (oh no I…).

Similar experience?

I’ll probably watch the replay this morning. It was an entertaining 0-0, by all accounts.
Why are are first 2 posts in tiny miniscule font so you can't read a fucking thing.?
Norwich ditched their manager today after winning only 3 in 13 league games and sitting 5th. DC is a lucky man.
(27-12-2022, 03:29 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Norwich ditched their manager today after winning only 3 in 13 league games and sitting 5th. DC is a lucky man.

Maybe they’ll ask for permission to speak to DC, he’s a really nice person and very good at Champ Man.