TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Managerial Merry Go Round
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see that "Where are ya, let's be 'aving ya" has got her knives out again & dispatched Dean Smith.

Wtf is this carrot crunching cook on ffs, Naaarwich are in fifth place in the Chumpionship, ok have been on a run similar to PFC,  but are firmly in a play off position.

Don't know what she or the yellow fellas expect, but "ideas way above" spring to mind.....
Sounds like he was driven out by the fans rather than the board. He stopped taking his family to games because of the abuse.
(27-12-2022, 05:57 PM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]I see that "Where are ya, let's be 'aving ya" has got her knives out again & dispatched Dean Smith.

Wtf is this carrot crunching cook on ffs, Naaarwich are in fifth place in the Chumpionship, ok have been on a run similar to PFC,  but are firmly in a play off position.

Don't know what she or the yellow fellas expect, but "ideas way above" spring to mind.....

Firmly? 16th place is 3 points behind them! They are in terrible form and don’t want to do a Pompey I expect.
Nigel Pearson won’t be at Bristol City much longer according to local gossip.
are there any modern managers who have been universally successful and never sacked? and don't mean worked for the lub with the most money and managed to keep the job.
All ifs, buts and maybes but possibly they'll get someone in who turns them around. Then it'll look the best move ever. Possible Pompey could too. Both clubs have had warning signs - one of them has acted.
So, would we want Cowley, Smith or Pearson going into the New Year? Or, a local seagull with a really loud shout? 

I'd go for the seagull, then take it from there.
*not the one who lives in my garden though. He keeps the cat busy and away from the robins.

And don't worry - I've made a mental note to stop posting after 9 pm.
(27-12-2022, 09:01 PM)66zoolane Wrote: [ -> ]*not the one who lives in my garden though. He keeps the cat busy and away from the robins.

And don't worry - I've made a mental note to stop posting after 9 pm.

I’d take just about anyone over DC, including a seagull. At least the players could play how I’m sure they want to.
All my in laws support Naaarwich and none of them have anything good to say about Smith. They know they’re a yo yo club and play in library but they believe Smith had no passion for the club.
Toxic fans, who'd have them
(27-12-2022, 08:57 PM)66zoolane Wrote: [ -> ]So, would we want Cowley, Smith or Pearson going into the New Year? Or, a local seagull with a really loud shout? 

No Such bird as a "seagull" You are probably thinking of a Herring Gull.
Must be...there's a pub called it.
(28-12-2022, 09:00 AM)Cleaver Greene Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-12-2022, 08:57 PM)66zoolane Wrote: [ -> ]So, would we want Cowley, Smith or Pearson going into the New Year? Or, a local seagull with a really loud shout? 

No Such bird as a "seagull" You are probably thinking of a Herring Gull.

Yes, definitely a Herring Gull, not a Black Headed Gull who's currently got a white head.