TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: spurs fa cup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, just looking at the new year football schedule and Pompey's game @ spurs on the 7th of Jan is on the BBC red button @12.30 PUP
good info ta
I was told yesterday some of our fans have returned tickets due to the rail strike. Might be worth talking to the ticket office if anyone fancies going and can get there
(02-01-2023, 11:31 AM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]I was told yesterday some of our fans have returned tickets due to the rail strike.  Might be worth talking to the ticket office if anyone fancies going and can get there

Do the club give refunds on tickets? I’d be surprised.
(02-01-2023, 02:15 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2023, 11:31 AM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]I was told yesterday some of our fans have returned tickets due to the rail strike.  Might be worth talking to the ticket office if anyone fancies going and can get there

I don't know the answer to that but given the rail problems maybe they are trying to resell them. My friends are driving to around 3 miles east of the ground then aiming for a Uber taxi.
(02-01-2023, 03:01 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2023, 02:15 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't know the answer to that but given the rail problems maybe they are trying to resell them. My friends are driving to around 3 miles east of the ground then aiming for a Uber taxi.

The strikes were announced before tickets went on sale. If they don’t resell them the club still have to pay for them.
I know what you are saying, I didnt say anywhere that the club has refunded any money I am passing on what I was told by a club steward. We sold our allocation and they wouldnt give us anymore. Maybe they are trying on behalf of fans to help them given the circumstances. The ticket office have only 1 home match in January to deal with and there isn't going to be a lot of interest in that at the moment.
I wonder who will take training tomorrow and be in charge for Spurs ?
(02-01-2023, 10:38 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder who will take training tomorrow and be in charge for Spurs ?

Shame it was a pair of clowns they employed or we might have had an assistant to be caretaker.

Who is going to put the cones out now Nickys gone?
It will be Simon Bassey who has experience of interim management at AFCW
As per the club tickets website Pompey are selling a small number of returned tickets for Spurs, tomorrow Thursday @ 1000 to ST holders who have NOT already purchased a ticket for the game. One ticket per Client Id number. Tickets MUST BE COLLECTED Thursday afternoon from 1 p.m to 5.30 or Friday during working hours 9 a.m to 5.30 p.m.
Hiya if anyone is interested I have 2 tickets for the spurs game tomorrow going spare… I live in Portsmouth if someone wants to collect.
I hope we give a good account of ourselves today, @ spurs otherwise we could end up like cod Battered!
(07-01-2023, 08:25 AM)mike hunt Wrote: [ -> ]I hope we give a good account of ourselves today, @ spurs otherwise we could end up like cod  Battered!

I think we will get well and truly stuffed
I reckon we go 1 up and then get stuffed.
I think we will get casseroled
Maybe all that energy the lads have been saving for the last couple of months will be unleashed today.
Good to see Thompson back.
Decent job Pompey. Pay day. Make a couple of good January signings and a proper manager. Win the EFL trophy and the play offs.
Love a bit of optimism! But yes decent effort.