TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Griffiths
Morrison, Raggett, Robertson, Ogilvie
Dale, Pack, Morrell, Swanson
Bishop, Koroma

Subs:
Oluwayemi, Hume, Jacobs, Curtis, Tunnicliffe, Hackett, Scarlett
5 at the back?
This looks pretty negative lineup to me.

Isn't this nearly the same line up as MK Dons where we were dreadful?

Express FM saying 2-0 to Ipswich
Odds: Home 13/5 Draw 5/2 Away 19/20
good marking that
Poor defending at another set piece.
George Graham must look at most modern teams' defending and not know whether to laugh or cry.
Dodgy Ref from Crawley match.
Might or might not be a dodgy ref but we will win the title for being the whingiest team and manager
Same for both sides but Not up to it from what I'm hearing on solent.
(29-12-2022, 08:22 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Same for both sides but Not up to it from what I'm hearing on solent.

possibly, but referees never change their decision cos you moan at them. Cowley needs to learn that and lead from the top.
Clough would not have it from his teams and seemed to get better than expected from his players.
Let's hope Cowley doesn't leave subs too late tonight. I'd like to see both Jacobs & Scarlett given at least 25 minutes each.
Cloughie citizen-arrested unruly fans!
modern keepers never push it round the corner when they can't hold the ball.
They announced Scarlett came on for Bishop but he didn’t seem to be on the pitch, what happened?
Give it a rest
To be fair Bishop notched the second goal. When he came off he was obviously "done" as he was holding his chest -/virus victim who did well to last 75 mins.
(29-12-2022, 09:33 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]modern keepers never push it round the corner when they can't hold the ball.

He'd done it so many times, this game, it was inevitable he would set one up for Chaplin.
(29-12-2022, 10:23 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-12-2022, 09:33 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]modern keepers never push it round the corner when they can't hold the ball.

He'd done it so many times, this game, it was inevitable he would set one up for Chaplin.

Why did he not kick the ball in the last minute? Is he stupid?
I liked the spontaneous applause for Pele, rather than the formal minute of applause on the referee's whistle. Is there a new approach here?
He didn’t kick the ball in the last minute as, as Guy pointed out, there was nobody to kick it to. He’s made umpteen good saves lately. Today spilled a tricky one. Chaplin looked offside to me.
(29-12-2022, 10:38 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]He didn’t kick the ball in the last minute as, as Guy pointed out, there was nobody to kick it to. He’s made umpteen good saves lately. Today spilled a tricky one. Chaplin looked offside to me.

There were 10 men to kick it to ffs, the same 10 that he kicked it to the rest of the game. Sorry 9 men cos Scarlett was on.
(29-12-2022, 10:48 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-12-2022, 10:38 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]He didn’t kick the ball in the last minute as, as Guy pointed out, there was nobody to kick it to. He’s made umpteen good saves lately. Today spilled a tricky one. Chaplin looked offside to me.

There were 10 men to kick it to ffs, the same 10 that he kicked it to the rest of the game. Sorry 9 men cos Scarlett was on.

A little harsh on Scarlett, although he didn't seem able to get into the game.
The only time i saw him was when he came on the pitch,he was anonymous, a bit like our tactics.
(29-12-2022, 10:53 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-12-2022, 10:48 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]

A little harsh on Scarlett, although he didn't seem able to get into the game.

Harsh in what respect? What did he do? I know I go on about him and in fairness it’s not all his fault, we play a style completely opposite to what suits Scarlett. He’s running around whilst we pass it from the opposition box back to Griffiths.
Pages: 1 2