TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Griffiths
Swanson, Morrison, Raggett, Ogilvie
Dale, Pack, Morrell, Curtis
Pigott, Scarlett

Subs:
Oluwayemi, Hume, Mingi, Jacobs, Hackett, Bishop, Koroma
Bishop sub ??
Not fully fit I guess
Still no sign of the mysterious Lowery. Must have been a hell of a minor hamstring injury. Thompson pencilled in for a return before him I reckon.
Lowery is clearly made of matchsticks
Are the players who Curtis is dropped for actually better than he is? He certainly looks on it today
1-1 Ogilvie PUP.
Might just give the team a bit of self belief for the second half. I think they've been trying hard but are lcking real self belief right now. Get at Charlton, hunt in packs and we can win this.
Ogilvie just saved Cowley from a very awkward walk off at half time..
They’ve been all over us, DC is a very lucky boy, utterly utterly shit.
Looking like 3 subs ready to come on now.
my goodness we are easy to score against
Utter bargage
sadly we now look there for the taking and likely to help out by getting silly bookings and a red card
Three changes and then three more at half-time. Little wonder the players look confused and frustrated.
(01-01-2023, 04:29 PM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]Three changes and then three more at half-time. Little wonder the players look confused and frustrated.

Our manager would confuse anyone, including himself
Pack sent off now. Looks like the miserable run will continue
(01-01-2023, 04:18 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]sadly we now look there for the taking and likely to help out by getting silly bookings and a red card

how often have we seen a red after going behind down the years, pathetic really
Let's hope for a late equaliser!
Im split between getting very angry or just going fuck it, dont care anymore.
WALOFB
sacked in the morning,you're getting sacked in the morning.
We're now 12th,even if we win our 2 games in hand we'll still be outside the play-offs.
Come on Eisners do the right thing and get some one else in now.
I hope it's dawning on Eisner that it really is pointless letting the Cowley's sign anyone else in the January window. I'm fed up with hearing how nice they are and how hard they work. They are out of their depth and need to be put out of their - and our - misery.
(01-01-2023, 05:01 PM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]I hope it's dawning on Eisner that it really is pointless letting the Cowley's sign anyone else in the January window. I'm fed up with hearing how nice they are and how hard they work. They are out of their depth and need to be put out of their - and our - misery.

I bet Harry never worked this hard, but he had good people doing the right job and could organise a team so they knew their job. 

What a mess
We could all see there was a major problem in the first half following on from the Ipswich game where we got away with it. Also, 3 subs at H.T. D.C. in my recollection has ever done that before so even he realised there was a major problem.

Looks like the players No longer playing for him so really needs to be replaced before the Transfer Window.
Get in a caretaker manager while looking for a permanent replacement.
If bishop wasn’t fit enough to start how was he fit enough for the 2nd half?
Pages: 1 2