TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Paul Walsh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At the match today according to Andy Moon. Maybe he could come on as a 2nd half sub! What a player with an eye for goal.

Piggot partnered with Scarlett at last & looks like it maybe working.

Strong looking bench today as well.
Still my favourite ever, Walshy.
He doesn't usually have very much good to say about pompey sadly.
(01-01-2023, 03:24 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Piggot partnered with Scarlett at last & looks like it maybe working.

Really Mikey ?   Sad
(01-01-2023, 05:48 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2023, 03:24 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Piggot partnered with Scarlett at last & looks like it maybe working.

Really Mikey ?   Sad

Both did next to nothing.
Indeed, along with about 14 of the 16 that ‘played’ today.
(01-01-2023, 05:48 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]

Really Mikey ?   Sad

I know looking back now. But was going on some positive comments from Guy & Andy in the first 5-10 minutes.
We did start bright, Pigott changed all that. At half time having equalised I really thought we'd go on and win. We'd brought Bishop on who at the very least can score a goal, didn't see the Raggot error as the bloke to the left of me as per normal stood up. The same thing happened with the hand bags on the North Stand touchline. We've asked him not to but he says he cant help it ffs
(01-01-2023, 06:18 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]We did start bright, Pigott changed all that. At half time having equalised I really thought we'd go on and win. We'd brought Bishop on who at the very least can score a goal, didn't see the Raggot error as the bloke to the left of me as per normal stood up. The same thing happened with the hand bags on the North Stand touchline. We've asked him not to but he says he cant help it ffs

Agreed, the opening 2 minutes we looked ok, utter shit from then on.

DC made 3 changes at half time and we got worse, he really isn’t fit for purpose but he is taking responsibility for it for a change.