TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Just Fuck Off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now. Useless coont.
The hamster may have not been the most entertaining but his teams garnered points and always looked set for the play offs til the very last bad run. Oh and they were cheaper!

Cowleys level is the U23 thing, he is not a manager of any team beyond non league/4th tier.

I can't wait to hear his excuses tonight
(01-01-2023, 05:16 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]The hamster may have not been the most entertaining but his teams garnered points and always looked set for the play offs til the very last bad run. Oh and they were cheaper!

Cowleys level is the U23 thing, he is not a manager of any team beyond non league/4th tier.

I can't wait to hear his excuses tonight

I wouldn’t trust him with u23’s, he’d destroy their careers.
How long can these two clueless clowns go on for ? You’ve lost the plot Cowley . Please go
In one afternoon I have gone from apathy to total hostility towards Cowley and most of his abject players. They are a disgrace. Morrell tried hard and then I’m struggling. Raggett dear god what a total waste of space today. Pigott.. if he is a league 1 player I must be Messi. Pack feeble, Morrison makes a better supermarket than defender. I could find adjectives for all of them if I could be bothered! 55 years of watching has led to this. The whole afternoon was shocking and if he isn’t gone by the morning then we know the Eisners are not interested.
Great post Fp I agree with everything but just to add Ogilvie gives his all too. It's so depressing and I hope the Cowleys are gone tomorrow
Yes that’s fair about Og.
as regards Raggett. He is limited but will do a more than decent job in a well organised defence and team. I'd say that goes for several of our players actually. Decent at this level but not in a disorganised rabble of ill disciplined and led players.
It is inconceivable that he stays on after that.

He walks or Hughes pushes him.
(01-01-2023, 05:48 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]It is inconceivable that he stays on after that.

He walks or Hughes pushes him.

He’s too stupid to walk.

I cannot see any way he can stay, it’s over.
They both must go.
No ifs or buts, that was utterly disastrous from 1st to last minute.
Piss poor on the field and leaderless off it.
Chris Wilder with just one window could get us close to a chance in the play offs.
With these two clowns we need to look at btm 3 and hope. It and they are that shit.