TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: OI Eisner, this eat what you kill shit.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You need to go on a murder spree moosh, because we are fucking starving.
They don't have a clue do they! Relying on so called professional delegation & trusting them.
I call it their Kill What You Buy policy
(01-01-2023, 06:21 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]They don't have a clue do they! Relying on so called professional delegation & trusting them.

With the greatest of respect Mikey, when did you last put a single pound in to the club?  You can’t even be bothered to go slightly out of your way to watch the games you can’t go to.

How many clubs are run on a day to day basis by the owners?
Eat shit and die policy.
We can't eat what we kill if we're too poor a hunter to bag anything.
(01-01-2023, 06:25 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2023, 06:21 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]They don't have a clue do they! Relying on so called professional delegation & trusting them.

With the greatest of respect Mikey, when did you last put a single pound in to the club?  You can’t even be bothered to go slightly out of your way to watch the games you can’t go to.

Also with the greatest of respect that's totally untrue .

I haven't lived in the area for some time & have had family commitments.

I did go to the Bristol Rovers game & enjoyed it but not been able to go since.

I do pay however to listen to iFollow radio commentary & watch the highlights emailed to me.

Not that many directly but they appoint competent directors to run their clubs.

At present the club is going backwards & needs a total overhaul from top to bottom.
It just needs a manager who can control these players.
(02-01-2023, 01:39 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]

I do pay however to listen to iFollow radio commentary & watch the highlights emailed to me.

At present the club is going backwards & needs a total overhaul from top to bottom.

Do you understand what Cullen did at MK Dons? What makes you believe he isn’t competent? What has he done wrong?

We all have family commitments and I’m not local either but get to games and those I can’t, I watch every single one of. As I said if you if you went slightly out of your way you could pay to watch them all too but you choose not to.

All your opinions are based on what you hear and read.
Ipswich are up. Looks like we were about to eat Colby.
(29-04-2023, 06:12 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Ipswich are up. Looks like we were about to eat Colby.

Why would you want to eat him!?
(29-04-2023, 06:35 PM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-04-2023, 06:12 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Ipswich are up. Looks like we were about to eat Colby.

Someone's got to kill him first...

If he goes, we are totally fucked though.
(29-04-2023, 06:53 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]

Said the same thing about Jamal Lowe, and Matt Clarke and Jed Wallace and just about anyone that was any good when we don’t go up. And then they are replaced with shit and we not only don’t go up the next season but we finish lower down than we were the year before. Maybe 2023/24 will be different, we can only hope
(29-04-2023, 06:53 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]

Why must we always kill and eat our strikers  Sad
If we sell Colby it is just following the transfer strategy that they wanted to implement.
If we sold for 2 million and brought in
Sam Nombe For 500k
Blackett-Taylor or Sullay Kaikai 500k
Cole Stockton or Alfie May 500k
Joe redmond 250k
Tommy Leigh 250k

Plus bring in some frees we would be in a far better position as a squad
If eat what you kill is the plan and we sell Bishop to a Championship club does that mean Chaplin should go to a Prem club? Me thinks not.
(30-04-2023, 06:54 AM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]If eat what you kill is the plan and we sell Bishop to a Championship club does that mean Chaplin should go to a Prem club? Me thinks not.

But Chaplin is already moving up a division. If Ipswich didn’t go up a championship side would of brought him
(02-01-2023, 01:39 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]

You don't have to justify yourself to anyone, Mikey.

Many of the posters on here don't go to games regularly but that doesn't make their views any less valid.
I live in the west country and get to two or three games a year but I have done my time.
I have been a fan since 1973, held a season ticket, gone to most away games when I lived in London, stood on the terraces of Oakwell in the freezing rain on New Year's Day and seen us cave in ito a 2-0 defeat.

So I completely reject the argument about 'current' attendance. It is irrelevant. The point is we care. The fact that we don't live in Pompey any more and still care is a massive testimony to our loyalty. And we are totally entitled to our say.
Being entitled to a view is one thing. Being informed enough to give one is another.
(30-04-2023, 08:08 AM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Being entitled to a view is one thing. Being informed enough to give one is another.

Agreed. Athough, as far as information about the club is concerned and the way it's run, game attendance - which was the issue being raised here - is not necessarily a condition for giving a view.
(30-04-2023, 08:43 AM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-04-2023, 08:08 AM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Being entitled to a view is one thing. Being informed enough to give one is another.

Agreed. Athough, as far as information about the club is concerned and the way it's run, game attendance - which was the issue being raised here - is not necessarily a condition for giving a view.

I think he showed that he’s fucking clueless whether he attends or not.

His criticism of the owners is that they appointed a board of directors and trusts them to do their jobs. This says everything you need to know. 

He’s quick to give an opinion on a performance he hasn’t watched, he can’t be taken seriously I’m afraid.
(30-04-2023, 05:26 AM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]If we sell Colby it is just following the transfer strategy that they wanted to implement.
Sam Nombe For 500k
Joe redmond 250k
Tommy Leigh 250k

It's not as simple as that - 5 lots of wages instead of 1. Would have to off-load a few
(30-04-2023, 12:36 PM)Hermann's_no_hermit Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-04-2023, 05:26 AM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]If we sell Colby it is just following the transfer strategy that they wanted to implement.
Sam Nombe For 500k
Joe redmond 250k
Tommy Leigh 250k

It's not as simple as that - 5 lots of wages instead of 1. Would have to off-load a few

We are about to drop 13 wages with the out of contracts!
13 players out of contract should take care of that.