TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Post match interview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Says he takes responsibility then immediately contradicts himself saying "we have to own it" and everyone in the team each have to "take responsibility for our little part of it"

So which is it?

No wonder the players are confused
"This is club has been in the lower leagues for a number of years."
So not his fault that we are garbage then
Chris Wilder.
The players would know from the off what is expected of them.
We don't only look shit, we are never getting any better under a PE teacher
Chris Wilder? No chance. There is not a cat in hells chance the Eisners will meet his wage demands. Moreover, Wilder will have far loftier ambitions than dropping down to league one.
(01-01-2023, 06:39 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Says he takes responsibility then immediately contradicts himself saying "we have to own it" and everyone in the team each have to "take responsibility for our little part of it"

So which is it?

I wouldn’t confuse them. I’d be packing them off elsewhere.
(01-01-2023, 07:35 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2023, 06:39 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Says he takes responsibility then immediately contradicts himself saying "we have to own it" and everyone in the team each have to "take responsibility for our little part of it"

So which is it?

I wouldn’t confuse them. I’d be packing them off elsewhere.

Claridge would do a far better job of getting them organised and doing what they are capable of.
Chris Wilder, nah!!
Time for people to hold their nerve.
Either you've all turned into BlueArmy or you owe him a massive apology, which is it?
I gave up listening to his interviews ages ago, they either put you to sleep or make you angry.

Chris Wilder would be a dream appointment but sadly it won’t happen.

It’s not the losing I can’t take, it’s the fucking abject, joyless football. It’s like the heart has been sucked out of everything.

We should buy the Cowleys some new iPads and tell them to go forth and never darken our door again ffs.
being frightened to lose preventing us going out to win at home
being addicted to following the FA coaching manual to make your defenders play out from the back when they are just made to look stupid
Being determined to keep bigger clubs happy by borrowing and playing their young players just because someone else did it and got promoted
(02-01-2023, 12:07 AM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]Chris Wilder, nah!!
Either you've all turned into BlueArmy or you owe him a massive apology, which is it?

I miss BlueArmy he was great and so right with so many of his comments
I think the point about Chris Wilder is that appointing someone of his calibre would represent a statement of intent by the club's owners. This is not throwing money at problem but a serious investment in our on-field ambitions. The Eisners have been cruising along for years. It's time for them to reveal their real intentions for our league status. The problem is we have a vanilla CEO who really couldn't care less about what league we're in.
(02-01-2023, 03:02 AM)West Australian Portsmouth Fan Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2023, 12:07 AM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]Chris Wilder, nah!!

I miss BlueArmy he was great and so right with so many of his comments

He was a twat who was just here as a windup. You’ll find him on the scummers forum, having a laugh. The only thing that spoils his fun is that scum are gonna drop.