TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Just one name. Our own poll. Closes sat 7th 5pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
CHRIS WILDER
Frank Lampard. Available soon, well connected uncle.
Gary Oneil
Short term - Neil Warnock
long term - Chris Wilder
Wilder
Come on Mr Eisner, do the right thing,  if he wants the job get Wilder in asap !!!!!!!!!
Wilder 100% but no chance of him coming in as Head Coach in our set up so wont happen.
Wilder
Sean Dyche
(03-01-2023, 10:53 PM)MiltonPFC Wrote: [ -> ]Sean Dyche

If there is any possible chance, get Wilder
Three premier league managers and premier / championship manager suggested . 5ime to get real me I think
Garry Monk
(03-01-2023, 11:54 PM)Cowespompey Wrote: [ -> ]Three premier league managers and premier / championship manager suggested . 5ime to get real me I think

Danny Cowley then.  Big Grin

If premier/championship managers are out of work and there aren’t any vacancies available, what are they gonna do? They aren’t champions league standard and they’ve all been sacked because they weren’t any good where they were.
I'd like Dyche, but that won't happen, Warne from derby, seems to have turned them around, but with our CEO I think it will be Manning
Wilder
Will Wilder work with a dof?
Dyche would get us up (maybe twice), and on a modest budget, but it won’t be pretty. Chris Wilder would be great, but neither will happen because Eisner seems happy for us to get only so far as the L1 playoffs..
Short Term - Warnock to give them the well deserved kick up the arse

Long term - Wilder if finances permit
Wilder
Wilder - if only
Due to our budget John Coleman but Wilder if possible.
Coleman’s record is very impressive, considering the budgets he has had to manage.

He seems to like the stability that Accrington afford and I don’t blame him.
(04-01-2023, 08:01 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Will Wilder work with a dof?

Doubt it, certainly not one that is looking to sign players himself.
I'd go for wilder just because he sorted out Sheffield utd when they got stuck in league 1. I don't remember how he did it mind. But he won't like the dof setup anyway and a transfer budget of 3 packets of crisps and a curly wurly.

I still think cowley would still been here had he not been restricted to loans, freebies and crocked players. I've moved on obvs.

I think thry will choose Richardson. Its simple, no dof issues and when it goes tits up they can blame the fans. Sorted.
(04-01-2023, 09:53 AM)Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]I'd go for wilder just because he sorted out Sheffield utd when they got stuck in league 1. I don't remember how he did it mind. But he won't like the dof setup anyway and a transfer budget of 3 packets of crisps and a curly wurly.

I still think cowley would still been here had he not been restricted to loans, freebies and crocked players. I've moved on obvs.

I think thry will choose Richardson. Its simple, no dof issues and when it goes tits up they can blame the fans. Sorted.
Cowley chose to get loans, the Eisners publicly said they did not want loans.
Pages: 1 2 3