TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: New Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A massive No for Leam Richardson, unless you are a fan of slow crab-like football that we endured under Paul Cook, his boss at FP. Wigan fans were glad to see the back of Leam Richardson but they can't be overjoyed by the start Kolo Toure has made. For me it is Chris Wilder or possibly Lee Bowyer , although I would love to pinch Mark Robins from Coventry, now there is a manager who likes to attack from the 1st minute, but highly unlikely he would want to drop down a division.
Wigan fans seem gutted Leam left and I like watching winning football. Cowley football was awful too.
Richardson took a very average League 1 side up last year with probably only one player of true Championship quality by playing a system that fitted the quality of players he had at his disposal. Might not be pretty but would grind out results with bog standard players. Depends what you want but more likely to gain promotion than Jacket or Cowley. Seen Wigan a few times this season and think Richardson would have kept them up if he had been able to add some pace to the team.