TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: RIP Loyal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Keep the flags flying up there

Top man, will be sadly missed
He wasn’t very old was he? Had kids?

Sorry to hear that.

RIP
That's very sad ...he can't have been very old.

He served his club with distinction during the dark days.
PompeyLoyal is dead?
Very, very sad to hear that.
Oh no, awful news!! RIP Loyal mate. PUP
Oh dear. I’ve already been to one funeral today.

Very sad for his family. RIP
Rest easy PompeyLoyal
Very sad news indeed. RIP Loyal.
Is there any news of this anywhere.
Blooming hell, what happened he was no age. RIP to a true blue, my condolences to his family, my thoughts are with them.
I'm completely shocked!

Any details, please?
RIP very sad news
Very sad.. RIP
RIP Pompey loyal , a great member of the Pompey family . I remember his setting syndicates when the trust needed money
Massively shocked to hear this!

Great fan and top bloke. Far too young.........so, so sad.

Massive condolences to the family.
Whoa really(?)
RIP Loyal...
RIP Steve, superb, exemplary Pompey stalwart. The flags, syndicates and exchanges on Twitter with Gary Roberts towards the end of his Pompey tenure will live long in the memory!
RIP Loyal.

Get the Jimmy Dickinson statue up in his honour,
That is grim news to start 2023.

IIRC Steve and his mate (another Steve) raised over £12k? (or was it more) to buy Pompey Trust shares in 2013 for fans who could not afford the £1k share price.

When the club was sold the money  for the shares was given with fans agreement to  PitC.

Deserves a minute applause at next home game.
(06-01-2023, 11:09 AM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]That is grim news to start 2023.

IIRC Steve and his mate (another Steve) raised over £12k? (or was it more) to buy Pompey Trust shares in 2013 for fans who could not afford the £1k share price.

When the club was sold the money  for the shares was given with fans agreement to  PitC.

Very sad news indeed.

It was Steve Mc and Steve Pearse who organised the shares and I remember they even managed to convince a fair few scummers to invest!  It got up to more than £20k in the end.

RIP Steve, your work is done and won't be forgotten.
How very sad, condolences to the family, did not know him well, but a good guy and as his user name a very loyal Pompey fan
Sadly missed on here to, his post was always worth reading.
Oh damn that's sad news. Only met you a few times Steve but always a top bloke. My condolences to the family.

R.I.P buddy
Terrible news.

Steve Mc loved a flag, he loved a Community share and he loved Pompey.

So sad to hear about this.

RIP Loyal
(06-01-2023, 11:09 AM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]That is grim news to start 2023.

Deserves a minute applause at next home game.

Yep, I was part of one of those syndicates. Dreadful news!!
I was part of those syndicates too. I think it was closer to 20K that was raised in the end. Magnificent work by all involved.
Pages: 1 2