TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Talk Sport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Giving Pompey Top Coverage Today. Andy Mitchelmore from The News was on the Breakfast Show & spoke really well about the club & the current managerial situation. The main 12.30 K.O. is Spurs v Pompey on TS1. Well done Talk sport we need all the help we can get at present!
Why listen to Talksh!te -it is live on BBC1 Red Button.
We are doing fine, Is this a library ? I heard our fans singing lol
Morrell and Swanson looking like proper players
(07-01-2023, 01:23 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Morrell and Swanson looking like proper players

Swanson after a nervy start has done really well.

Morrell looks lightweight, too easily brushed off the ball, still can't see what Dale brings to the team apart from running around like a headless chicken.
Interesting view. I thought Morrell was threatening to be our MOM but hey ho it’s all opinions. I suppose when you’re 3 foot 6 you get brushed off!!
I didn’t realise Dale was playing for the first 45 mins
(07-01-2023, 12:51 PM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]Why listen to Talksh!te -it is live on BBC1 Red Button.

I knows & watching as well. Not everyone can view live.
Decent performance, good pay day. On with the rest of the season with a couple of reinforcements in January. And a manager
(07-01-2023, 01:57 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]I didn’t realise Dale was playing for the first 45 mins

You need your eyes tested.
(07-01-2023, 02:07 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2023, 12:51 PM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]Why listen to Talksh!te -it is live on BBC1 Red Button.

I knows & watching as well. Not everyone can view live.

Proud of you Mikey.