TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Griffiths
Swanson, Raggett, Ogilvie, Hume
Curtis, Morrell, Pack, Koroma,
Pigott, Scarlett

Subs:
Oluwayemi, Freeman, Tunnicliffe, Thompson, Jacobs, Bishop, Hackett,
Not a bad team that. I'd have Hackett starting over korma though.

And I'd like to see Oluwaymi get some games.
Indeed. Maybe he’s now number one and will play Saturday!
Seems a decent team especially as there are clearly some more injuries to plan around.
Makes me feel we need another centre half in the transfer window we seem one short there.
From ifollow looks a reasonable crowd in too, possibly all in one stand of course.
(10-01-2023, 07:47 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Seems a decent team especially as there are clearly some more injuries to plan around.
Makes me feel we need another centre half in the transfer window we seem one short there.
From ifollow looks a reasonable crowd in too, possibly all in one stand of course.

We need 3 CB's ideally. Ogilvie is he only half decent one we have and we need him at LB
Koroma and Pigott wasting good opportunities. As usual opponents first chance = goal
Down to earth with a bump for Swanson. That striker needs someone more powerful to deal with him.
Are we 1-0 down to their first attack?
Pretty much. Some things never change.
shame as we've been doing ok. But as usual we need a lot of chances to score and they don't
Route one and we folded.
Back to huff and puff. We just need something to fall our way and get some sort of confidence.
A new manager maybe?!!!
apart from the goal we are doing ok, if we score next we could easily win this.
Actually we look more like the home team being caught on the break by an away tea sitting back and breaking.
Whatever, we just need a goal because it's depressing how long we are going without 1!
As it stands. Out of 2nd comp in 4 days and nothing but a relegation battle looming.
Look like we will concede anytime the ball is near our box and can not score in a brothel
Watching us defend (again) to me we are crying out for an experienced keeper to boss the defence around. Push them out of his area when we get the ball and all the old fashioned stuff that proper keepers do. I really hope we never ever see two centre halfs on the six yard box when the keeper is about to pass hte ball out.
How bad are Koroma and Pigott both might as well not be on the pitch. They should drop Koroma back to Huddersfield on the way home. One of the dirtiest teams I’ve seen this season there centre half’s both have committed enough fouls to have been sent off.
Swansom looks like he needed a rest after such a big game at Spurs. Takes a while to learn how to churn out games as the likes of Raggett can do.
Get Koroma off. He seems to just wander about and have an occasional shot. Pigott off too while we're about it. Never wins a header, can't hold the ball up. Scarlett flattered to deceive as he does many times. Bolton look there for the taking
(10-01-2023, 08:39 PM)Bluebob Wrote: [ -> ]How bad are Koroma and Pigott both might as well not be on the pitch. They should drop Koroma back to Huddersfield on the way home. One of the dirtiest teams I’ve seen this season there centre half’s both have committed enough fouls to have been sent off.

But Pigott is sooo much better than Scarlett…isn’t he?

Just get Bishop on and the Pig will feed him.
Get Koroma off, please!!!
(10-01-2023, 08:59 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Get Koroma off, please!!!

not sure that Scarlett is offering anything much either

All trying hard but it all seems a bit desperate and at full stretch all the time.
Another game where we concede with first real attack and more importantly do nit look like scoring - period.
I have no idea how or where the next goal will come from
It’s screwed Bassey’s chances.
We are running out pf people to sack!
It would be funny if it wasn't serious.
We look shit and in fact, are shit!
Pages: 1 2