TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Griffith's gone then
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What a complete waste of time.
Let’s be honest ….. he wasn’t very good in the art of goalkeeping was he ?
I for one will not be complaining over this.
Wouldn't it be great if Huddesfield, Spuds, Blackpool & Dipswitch did the same with their loanees.
So was that the 'minor issue' that put Oluwayemi on the bench last night ... the need to keep him fit for Saturday ! 

Can't say I'm devastated by the news - he was nowhere near as bad as some tried to make out, but neither was he good enough to be worth the wrath of the of the fans for not being Bass or Bazanu.
Personally i would've played Josh O last night,the more experience the better.
Hopefully get someone that's more "with it".
We can do better, no doubt about that.

Personally I think goalkeeper is a vital position and you need your keeper to be contracted to the club and not subject to the whim of another club.

I wasn’t particularly impressed by him, so I’m glad the Baggies have taken him back.

I wish him well of course.
Wasn't expecting this, but can't say I'm disappointed.
He wasn't BAD, he just wasn't very good....or even semi decent for that matter.
The narrative about his distribution making him superior to Bass was just absolute bullshit.
Good job the Cowleys didn’t send Josh O out on loan like they were intending then.
M o t M at least once I believe
As someone said in another thread,get a more experienced goalie to command the defence
Firstly, thank fuck for that.

Secondly, they won’t have done that without someone lined up, I hope.

Thirdly, we need a seasoned keeper sign permanently to PFC.
They?

It wasn't our choice so don't think whether we have anyone lined up comes into it.
Could always ask Asmir Begović if he wants regular first team football. Not doing much at Everton is he?
(11-01-2023, 05:27 PM)simonfkwit Wrote: [ -> ]They?

It wasn't our choice so don't think whether we have anyone lined up comes into it.

I am so sorry, I didn’t realize he had been recalled.

Cracking idea to get your first choice keeper on loan with a recall clause.

Thanks DC.
This goalkeeper was a total waste of space and time. I will not miss his fucking about when he should have been releasing the ball quickly.

My only disappointment is that it wasn't us sending him back.

We look even more like twats for letting Bass go now.

I want to see us go out now and sign a good goalkeeper for the level on a long contract, permanently.

Craig MacGillivray anyone? Currently warming the bench for Charlton. Let's just admit we were tight cunts and pay him what he's worth.
And now Pompey have sent Koroma back to Huddersfield
MacGillivray supposedly joining Jackett at Gillingham....sadly they can now seemingly offer more than we can.
(11-01-2023, 06:17 PM)JamesPLewis Wrote: [ -> ]And now Pompey have sent Koroma back to Huddersfield

I’m opening a beer to celebrate
(11-01-2023, 06:18 PM)simonfkwit Wrote: [ -> ]MacGillivray supposedly joining Jackett at Gillingham....sadly they can now seemingly offer more than we can.

How do you know we have offered anything?! Get a grip ffs
(11-01-2023, 06:17 PM)JamesPLewis Wrote: [ -> ]And now Pompey have sent Koroma back to Huddersfield

Maybe, some reports are saying Huddersfield recalled him.

No-one is going to mind this one.
(11-01-2023, 06:30 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2023, 06:18 PM)simonfkwit Wrote: [ -> ]MacGillivray supposedly joining Jackett at Gillingham....sadly they can now seemingly offer more than we can.

How do you know we have offered anything?! Get a grip ffs

I never said we had.
I don't think we're likely to.
However their new owners are splashing the cash and are likely able to offer more than we can.
Pompey OS claiming it was Pompey's shout
Pages: 1 2