TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Koroma gone then
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will the last one out the door please turn off the lights.
Great news
He's no loss
Good another one who was a massive disappointment after all the hype. Just waiting on Curtis to go now.
Koromavirus the self-isolator, off you fuck son, goodbye
Thanks DC for building such a great team.
In this case, apparently, Pompey were able to end it. I was under the impression they were stuck with the loans, unless the parent club recalled them.
Worst "winger" I have seen in a PFC shirt since Jim McCaffrey - one footed, couldn't cross, couldn't shoot, awful workrate - bye !!
Another one cheating a living
Well that's good news at least.
Had high hopes for him but he just offered nothing
Good. And the Arsenal youngster who some of our fans said it was our fault has only been no use since we ditched him. Seems the academy system is good at producing an awful lot of pretty footballers who struggle to hack it in the real mens' league.
(11-01-2023, 06:57 PM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]Worst "winger" I have seen in a PFC shirt since Jim McCaffrey - one footed, couldn't cross, couldn't shoot, awful workrate - bye !!

Cor blimey i used to stand next to the players tunnel and i gave McCaffrey loads of stick..awful..But we had SO MANY players that year..some we never heard of again..Steve Perrin, Phil Deadeye dick Ashworth.etc