TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: A very positive thought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Of course there is just a chance that, by ending up in the play-offs,we could watch Pompey at Wembley after all.
Just need to beat that jinx.
Let’s hope so, and having got to the Playoff Final, actually win it !
(24-02-2021, 05:06 PM)Wightblue Wrote: [ -> ]Let’s hope so, and having got to the Playoff Final, actually win it !

... again
(24-02-2021, 05:06 PM)Wightblue Wrote: [ -> ]Let’s hope so, and having got to the Playoff Final, actually win it !

I'm sure once we break the hoodoo and actually win a play-off game we will keep winning. 

8 games ....5 draws, 3 defeats. We are due a win.
If we did actually battle our way to Wembley. Are we allowed fans and how many as the rules stand? It is a trophy that we need to add to our set too.
(24-02-2021, 05:53 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]If we did actually battle our way to Wembley. Are we allowed fans and how many as the rules stand? It is a trophy that we need to add to our set too.

A maximum of 10,000 fans allowed in the stadium so 4,500 pompey fans.
(24-02-2021, 06:10 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-02-2021, 05:53 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]If we did actually battle our way to Wembley. Are we allowed fans and how many as the rules stand? It is a trophy that we need to add to our set too.

A maximum of 10,000 fans allowed in the stadium so 4,500 pompey fans.

thanks for the info. Seems another odd decision. 10,000 in a stadium half the size. 
Shame as 20,000 would allow almost all lower leagues clubs to take most who have backed them via STs of some kind through lockdown.
We ain't going up automatically and if we do make the play offs Jackett will only fuck it up again. The last 3 seasons have been like Groundhog Day.
I’m banking on your prediction being as wrong as your forecast for the Oxford result.
I really hope you’re right cunny
Sorry to say but think Bluetag has it Spot On.
(25-02-2021, 06:33 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to say but think Bluetag is a miserable old tosspot

There you go, corrected for you Mikey  Big Grin Big Grin

Only joking Bluetag don't go all hissy pissy Cool
(25-02-2021, 08:00 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-02-2021, 06:33 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to say but think Bluetag is a miserable old tosspot

There you go, corrected for you Mikey  Big Grin Big Grin

Only joking Bluetag don't go all hissy pissy Cool

Blush
Do we deserve promotion?
That's confirmed it for me. Mikey's behind the we ain't goin up campaign. I'm sticking my house on promotion, it's a dead cert!
(26-02-2021, 01:33 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]That's confirmed it for me. Mikey's behind the we ain't goin up campaign. I'm sticking my house on promotion, it's a dead cert!

Don't kid yourself "Coonty Boy" that Froggy "Bouge" where you live isn't worth anything anyway- does it have an outside khazi that needs cleaning - sorry can't help I only do business in the UK Big Grin Big Grin
(26-02-2021, 01:33 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]That's confirmed it for me. Mikey's behind the we ain't goin up campaign. I'm sticking my house on promotion, it's a dead cert!

I think you'll find I just said the autos. I'd love us to go up after having to endure nearly  years of Jacketball.

But, I have a sneaking suspicion we'll end up 3rd & the playoffs again.

Then it's a lottery!