TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Exeter have Sold Out Milton End
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1600 sold for Saturday 21st - not a bad effort! They always make plenty of noise so let's hope we get behind our new manager to make it a decent atmosphere.
(12-01-2023, 03:08 PM)Pompey_in_Derby Wrote: [ -> ]1600 sold for Saturday 21st - not a bad effort! They always make plenty of noise so let's hope we get behind our new manager to make it a decent atmosphere.

Impressive when they only get 7k at home. 

Let's hope we can spoil their big day out.
Maybe the promise of 3pts has encouraged them!
Maybe it's all been dug up apart from the corner.
(12-01-2023, 03:14 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2023, 03:08 PM)Pompey_in_Derby Wrote: [ -> ]1600 sold for Saturday 21st - not a bad effort! They always make plenty of noise so let's hope we get behind our new manager to make it a decent atmosphere.

Impressive when they only get 7k at home. 

Let's hope we can spoil their big day out.
We'll get behind him. If he's here by then.
Exeter are just about my favourite away following.

Do you think we'll have a new manager by then?
I like Exeter - they seem like Plymouth's jilted lovers.

Rivalries all gone wrong in the south- Exeter want Plymouth as rivals, but Plymouth think we are, but our rivals in a very bad way, are obviously scum, and there's vice versa. Meanwhile, Bournemouth SHOULD be interested in stains but they're swiveled-eyed so no idea what's going on there.
Exeter are alright. There aren't many people there who care for football, but those who do give almost all of their fucks about it and they travel very well
and their self effacing
ooo arrr we are Exetaaar
makes me laugh

I guess a response to years of other fans oo arring at them