TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After a decade+ break and tired of battling idiots on The News site, I've returned for some adult (?) views and conversation.

Plenty of old names still knocking about - Deep, Scum Slater and Mikey.

I used to be Chris Burns Below Sea Level Header on here, if anyone gives a fook!

Not seen anything yet about swans or daleks.
I remember you.
Mikey’s seen a game since you were last here.

That’s the only thing that’s changed.
(13-01-2023, 12:13 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Mikey’s seen a game since you were last here.

That’s the only thing that’s changed.

On the telly?
I remember you moosh
Welcome back
If you are tired of battling idiots you may have made a poor choice coming back here .  But the experience may prove useful. 

Welcome back.
(13-01-2023, 11:41 AM)Get Off @ Fratton Wrote: [ -> ]After a decade+ break and tired of battling idiots on The News site, I've returned for some adult (?) views and conversation.

I used to be Chris Burns Below Sea Level Header on here, if anyone gives a fook!

Are you an ex Pompey Dalek Boy? Cressers, Exterminator and myself were. We tend to leave swans and dead dogs in peace these days.
(13-01-2023, 03:48 PM)Slagger Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-01-2023, 11:41 AM)Get Off @ Fratton Wrote: [ -> ]After a decade+ break and tired of battling idiots on The News site, I've returned for some adult (?) views and conversation.

Are you an ex Pompey Dalek Boy? Cressers, Exterminator and myself were. We tend to leave swans and dead dogs in peace these days.

Replaced by Gary Action?
(13-01-2023, 03:40 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]If you are tired of battling idiots you may have made a poor choice coming back here .  But the experience may prove useful. 

Welcome back.

Don’t be so harsh on your self DB.
"Are you an ex Pompey Dalek Boy? Cressers, Exterminator and myself were. We tend to leave swans and dead dogs in peace these days."

The PDB were the Pompey equvalent of the KLF; their re-emergence is ever anticipated but unlikely to happen; partly because we all got sick of it, but mostly due to Knox's unfortunate accident with a pumpkin.
As for The News, their comments section was ditched around 2017 as their parent Johnston Press company imploded. ExGaffer of their reader comments is on this board, as am I.
You might win the annual prize for the best name!

This re-incarnatuon of TBA has only been going a couole of years moosh. I remember you on the old site but was it really 10+ yrs ago. 

Cressers still uses his Dalek, I posted a link to him trundling about in it a few years ago. Other than that you'll catch him on the 700 bus quite frequently.  

I still send Knox of the Vile  emails on the odd occasion  but he unfortunately he ignores them, seems like he may have disappeared up his own rectum or more likely  been eaten by the swan army as they are quite partial to pumpkins. .
If you see Knoxville tell him to EMHT. I’m sure he’ll understand. And anyone else tell them FAOY.

You can say "fuck" now.

And Exterminangry has only lost his anal virginity!
So much has changed and yet so little! I was knocking around on here when Hairy Shane, BlueBalloo 2000 and that weirdo who reckoned he was a fireman (from Eastleigh?) was on here. Many old names on this thread tho!

Originally joined the day Flavs popped his clogs.

Was never in the PDB. Always blamed it on plunger problems.

Can't remember when exactly I left, do recall a lot of people talking about lakes at the time ???‍♂️.

Flashback update: who was that bloke from IoW who got his missus to post on here that'd he'd died? ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️
(13-01-2023, 08:14 PM)Get Off @ Fratton Wrote: [ -> ]So much has changed and yet so little! I was knocking around on here when Hairy Shane, BlueBalloo 2000 and that weirdo who reckoned he was a fireman (from Eastleigh?) was on here. Many old names on this thread tho!

Originally joined the day Flavs popped his clogs.

Was never in the PDB. Always blamed it on plunger problems.

Can't remember when exactly I left, do recall a lot of people talking about lakes at the time ???‍♂️.

Flashback update: who was that bloke from IoW who got his missus to post on here that'd he'd died? ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

cowes Pompey

came back from the dead
.....and became KentPompey.
(13-01-2023, 06:52 PM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]

This re-incarnatuon of TBA has only been going a couole of years moosh. I remember you on the old site but was it really 10+ yrs ago. 

Cressers still uses his Dalek, I posted a link to him trundling about in it a few years ago. Other than that you'll catch him on the 700 bus quite frequently.  

I still send Knox of the Vile  emails on the odd occasion  but he unfortunately he ignores them, seems like he may have disappeared up his own rectum or more likely  been eaten by the swan army as they are quite partial to pumpkins. .

(13-01-2023, 08:33 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ].....and became KentPompey.

….and is still winding people up. He used to get pelters on Colin Farmery’s old message board.
(13-01-2023, 07:52 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ]

You can say "fuck" now.

And Exterminangry has only lost his anal virginity!

Don't worry Bill the Scatt I'm not one of your Uphill Gardener mates - never have been , never will be.

IIRC it was you that  got me banned from the old site for alleged  homophobic comments - grassing coont !
Welcome back & Cunning is just jealous!
We've been mediocre lately after a Great start. The
Cowley's although nice guys have failed miserably.
The Eisner's EWK policy isn't working & the D.O.F. looks doomed to fail. Most wanted Chris Wilder but looks like we're getting Liam Manning.
"IIRC it was you that got me banned from the old site for homophobic comments - grassing coont !!!"

Me? No.

But, out of interest, what did you write?
It was YOU Scatty Bill and you know it was....grasser !!!

You may be daft & stupid but attempting to make me repeat myself & cop another ban is just the sort of scummy lowlife type of thing you would do.....coont.

Try searching on the old site if you're that interested  Big Grin

p s. This  leopard doesn't change its spots....... Tongue
"attempting to make me repeat myself & cop another ban is just the sort of scummy lowlife type of thing you would do".

Doh!! Foiled again, you pesky kids....

"This leopard doesn't change its spots"

Still homophobic, then?
(13-01-2023, 11:01 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ]"attempting to make me repeat myself & cop another ban is just the sort of scummy lowlife type of thing you would do".

Doh!! Foiled again, you pesky kids....

"This  leopard doesn't change its spots"

Still homophobic, then?

Memory returned then Scatty Bill, at the time you admitted it was you who complained to whoever was Amdin at the time.

So "Scatty Grasser Bill"   QERolleyes

I'm so sorry NOT  if my "old school" views don't chime with your "limp wristed lefty loser" outlook on life - tough titty  moosh Big Grin !!

p.s. "Teacher leave those kids alone" 

p.p.s. Sorry,  " Get Off @ Fratton" as you can see we are still "battling idiots"  on here as well ffs !!⁴ 
Pages: 1 2