TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: No interest in today's game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I must admit I'm not expecting anything as the new manager is awaited and Bassey seems to be continuing where Cowley left off.
(14-01-2023, 11:43 AM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]I must admit I'm not expecting anything as the new manager is awaited and Bassey seems to be continuing where Cowley left off.

4-1 Pompey win today
This whole situation reminds me of that horrible period under Bob McNab. No direction and no expectations.

I remember going to Bolton the first game after TJC left. No hope at all and leaving with a win - Arjan scoring after copping a mouthful of Diouf.
I certainly will be interested in today's game.. First league game of the season not having to listen to Cowley's inane pre-match drivel! Pompey to win 1-2 after going behind (of course) to a soft goal after 20 minutes.
Oluwayemi to play a blinder!
PUP
It wasn't in the plan for the new man not to be in place by now.

Looks like we are having a repeat of our blundering efforts to hire a DOF
Time is now to start winning & show whoever is in the frame for manager, the talent he will have available to get up the table,
sadly, I am a complete optimist, and should stop wearing my rose-coloured specs. 3-0 PUP. it is the hope that kills you...!!
Todays game is interesting and important , why wouldn’t it be , we are Pompey, every game matters even crappy PJT ones.
Hopefully 3 points today PUP. As they say when the going gets tough….
it will be typical Pompey to go and get something today.
I hope so, seems some fans want us to fail at times like this.