TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Classy ‘goodbye’ from DC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Very well put and only blames himself and Nicky.

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/footb...ch-3987051
Good because it was their fault. Hopefully that’s the end of vomit inducing love in.

He came, he was shit, left the team in a mess and now he’s gone thankfully.
Sacking them has lifted the fans. I think we have remembered our scale
Good man, tried hard, didn't work out. Move on.
Pompey 100 - I agree he had to go but OUCH !! those stats of win averages do not Lie !
(14-01-2023, 01:04 PM)firqdays Wrote: [ -> ]Pompey 100 - I agree he had to go but OUCH !! those stats of win averages do not Lie !

Neither does the form table.
He's such a nice guy
(14-01-2023, 01:37 PM)Roybatty Wrote: [ -> ]He's such a nice guy

The News understands that the Vatican are going to make him a Saint.
Look at the shambles the useless pair have left us in. Be surprised if anyone gives the useless cunts another job.
(14-01-2023, 04:25 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]Look at the shambles the useless pair have left us in. Be surprised if anyone gives the useless cunts another job.

Too right mate, the goalkeeper farce is a sackable offence in it's own right.
Thanks for nothing Chuckle brothers
Feel sorry for young Josh as we all know he lacks experience (even DC admitted that) but I think the club knew about Griffiths going back well before it was announced. They recalled Toby Steward from Bognor (he was on the bench today) over the New Year. We've had plenty of time to bring in an experienced keeper, maybe we couldn't get the one we wanted ? Maybe we weren't prepared to pay the wages that wouldn't surprise me.
It’s amateurish shit and shouldn’t be tolerated.
(14-01-2023, 04:48 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]Feel sorry for young Josh as we all know he lacks experience (even DC admitted that) but I think the club knew about Griffiths going back well before it was announced. They recalled Toby Steward from Bognor (he was on the bench today) over the New Year. We've had plenty of time to bring in an experienced keeper, maybe we couldn't get the one we wanted ? Maybe we weren't prepared to pay the wages that wouldn't surprise me.

They recalled Toby to send Josh out on loan.
Toby's only 17 ffs
(14-01-2023, 05:17 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-01-2023, 04:48 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]Feel sorry for young Josh as we all know he lacks experience (even DC admitted that) but I think the club knew about Griffiths going back well before it was announced. They recalled Toby Steward from Bognor (he was on the bench today) over the New Year. We've had plenty of time to bring in an experienced keeper, maybe we couldn't get the one we wanted ? Maybe we weren't prepared to pay the wages that wouldn't surprise me.

I beg to differ but it won't change anything
(14-01-2023, 05:33 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]

Lol that’s up to you, you’re wrong of course.
(14-01-2023, 06:11 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]

Lol You're never wrong of course
(14-01-2023, 06:23 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-01-2023, 06:11 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]

Lol You're never wrong of course

Been wrong plenty of times but I’m not wrong on this.
How do you know ? As we left Fp after the Charlton debacle Jan 1st, a Pompey fan said to me "It looked liike Griffiths was saying farewell to the Fe" I am certain the club knew he was going back by then. Dc was sacked the next day of course and Griffiths did play twice more but away. Toby Steward had been recalled by the time we played Charlton, Brighton loaned Bognor a keeper and he made his debut 2nd Jan.
(14-01-2023, 06:50 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]How do you know ?  As we left Fp after the Charlton debacle Jan 1st, a Pompey fan said to me "It looked liike Griffiths was saying farewell to the Fe"  I am certain the club knew he was going back by then. Dc was sacked the next day of course and Griffiths did play twice more but away. Toby Steward had been recalled by the time we played Charlton, Brighton loaned Bognor a keeper and he made his debut 2nd Jan.

Because it was well publicised that he was recalled to send Josh out on loan.

You hit the nail on the head. All about money. When, oh when, comrades, are we going to start to put the blame where it lies? The owners, Sherlock, the owners........
They have probably actually spent more money than any of our previous owners.
They all lent the money then took it back when they going got tough. Thus our well practised act of going into receivership.
I suppose you are going to say the Snooze printed it ?
(14-01-2023, 07:01 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]I suppose you are going to say the Snooze printed it ?

They and others with direct quotes from DC, it was the plan. You can come up with ludicrous conspiracy theories but I’ll keep tell you you’re wrong.
Pages: 1 2