TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Ian Foster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ian Foster is open to areturn to club football with Pompey, so the news states.
have to say I didn't know anything about him other than what I read in the screws.
Must be a decent coach if he was with Englands youth?
What say you guys
Believe anything at the moment - this is getting " really Pompey" , although haven't heard Harry's name mentioned yet - in connection with....
Funny you saying that about 'Arry, given Bond and him were there last Saturday I did expect a 33.1 quote
Steve cooper came out of the england youth set-up and hasn't done too bad, would prefer foster over manning,who has lost 10 out of 14 games this season and would be taking over a team that haven't won since october...no thanks
The ones such as Foster and even Paul Hall who have been working with higher level younger players might have a few names that would meet our needs and be available as they fail to make the top grades.
(14-01-2023, 01:57 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]The ones such as Foster and even Paul Hall who have been working with higher level younger players might have a few names that would meet our needs and be available as they fail to make the top grades.

just what I was thinking. Wink