TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Oluwayemi
Swanson, Morrison, Raggett, Ogilvie
Hume, Tunnicliffe, Morrell, Dale
Jacobs, Bishop

Subs:
Steward, Curtis, Thompson, Pigott, Scarlett, Hackett, Towler
What formation do you expect with that 11? Is it 4-5-1? (4-4-1-1)
I read on ifollow we are playing 3-4-3 with Swanson on the right and Hume on the left of the midfield with Dale on the right and Jacobs on the left of the front 3
An attacking line up if true
OK! Cheers.
That gives hume a bit of defensive cover which is good I think. Developing a couple more of our own younger players for now, which I also like.
(14-01-2023, 02:15 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]That gives hume a bit of defensive cover which is good I think. Developing a couple more of our own younger players for now, which I also like.

I don’t think 3-4-3 gives Hume much cover, he will have to be running up and down that touch line all match. But I think he can do it, same for Swanson
Hume is good going forward and has a cultured left foot but he’s not very fast tracking back.
oops I'd read it as 433 with him playing left midfield
I make it 3 6 1
Should win the midfield battle then!
May well end up as 5-4-1 or 5-5-0 if we score first... or at all!!!
it's 3421
Josh O
Ogilvie Raggs Morrison
Hume Morrell Tunni Swanson
Jacobs Dale
Bish
Mikey must be ecstatic with Jacobs starting
343 is the same formation as manning just wondering if something is brewing
3 4 3 is the formation we have been playing for a few weeks on and off so not sure something is brewing
Looks like
1-5-3-1-1 out of possession and 1-3-5-2 in possession
Oh dear.
Sounds like a shambles so far. Raggett all over the place for the goal? Is there any chance we could be sucked into a relegation scrap? if we don't turn this round is that 11 points from 15 games? At that rate we would barely scrape 50 points.
Could try a 1-10 formation.
Still, useful practice for new keeper!! Nice of us to play forwards v defence today ))
(14-01-2023, 03:18 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like a shambles so far. Raggett all over the place for the goal? Is there any chance we could be sucked into a relegation scrap? if we don't turn this round is that 11 points from 15 games? At that rate we would barely scrape 50 points.

What do you mean "could be sucked into a relegation scrap", we've been in one for weeks.
well... i was assuming we were mid table trash at the moment... but fair point!
8 points off relegation as it stands, and 9 off the playoffs. Just 24 off of automatic promotion.
Bishop seems incapable of winning a header
Pages: 1 2