TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: 2-0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When will we score again?
In league fecking 2!
Goalie blunder...shocked
It's obvious everyone at Pompey has given up, this could get to 4 or 5.
Haha. What a shambles we are. You can only laugh hysterically right now. Guy And Andy Moon on radio are in a state of despair.
That was a pretty shocking error from an unexpected keeper, thanks Danny for leaving us in this mess.
Maybe the owners should FUCKING DO SOMETHING. Like spend some actual money on a manager and some players.
(14-01-2023, 04:25 PM)Jizbag Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the owners should FUCKING DO SOMETHING. Like spend some actual money on a manager and some players.

They spent a loan fee and wages on Griffiths.
We need 4 new defenders and a keeper.

Tunnicliff our 'best' player. Total shambles.
Up to 14th!!! woo-woo
but only 7 clear of the drop now
Make that 3
I suspect Shirley Bassey isn't getting the job now!
3.0 now. feel sorry for those who travelled to watch this shower
Free fall.
Should be refunded!! Time the owners spoke up to tell us what their plans are to rescue the club. I didn't think I'd be seeing league 2 football again so soon.
"Four Nil Written All Over It" - Do One Bassey you Bloated Tub of Lard .......
When did we last score a league goal from open play btw?
Over two games we have had 27 shots against Bolton and not looked like scoring once!
(14-01-2023, 04:23 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]That was a pretty shocking error from an unexpected keeper, thanks Danny for leaving us in this mess.

They should do something like employing competent people to manage the club. Fantasists, bullshitters and idiots need not apply.
The irony is that Bolton don't even look very good.