TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: 94 days to go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jackett Out
(26-02-2021, 09:27 AM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Jackett Out

Wake me up when hes gone
seems some of the players are thinking that too. Something is not right.
(27-02-2021, 05:03 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]seems some of the players are thinking that too. Something is not right.

I’m not a massive fan of some of our players but surely Williams harness Curtis, even Marquis, are better than they are showing week in and week out? Can only be the fault of the management.
I’m not sure I’ve mentioned it but I think Kenny should leave
89 more days of this shyte to have to deal with

Deebo

Every cloud etc ....

The good news is with the garbage that's being dished up on a twice weekly basis I have now completely lost interest in spending a tenner on iWallow. My bank balance thanks you King Kenny.
I wonder if the countdown has shortened after today's performance?

Best case scenario 1 day
Worst case scenario 86 days
for me the worst case would be going into the play offs and being embarrassed once again. AND giving the new manager that much less time to get a new team sorted.
Yes, it's got that bad hasnt it. Due to Kenny's negligence at managing the team, Catlins negligence at getting replacements lined up, Eisners negligence by not acting early, it's the worst possible outcome for Pompey to get to the playoffs.

Fortunately, the way we are going, we'll be 3-5 points off it in 10 days time.
84 days left