TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Even the French are appalled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was in the pub with my mate Dange, who uses Twitter to keep tabs on Pompey games.

There is a French Pompey supporters’ club and they posted videos with some narrative from Bolton. 

I watched the video of the third Bolton goal and commented to my mate that the Pompey defenders all stood around like a bunch of black cones as the Bolton forwards passed the ball around them. He then showed me what the French said about it:

‘Les jouers de Pompey regardent litteralement Bolton jouer, c’est assez dingue a voir’.

Roughly (very) translated that says ‘ the Pompey players literally watched the Bolton player, it’s quite crazy to see’.

Fucking right it is.

Get a decent manager in pronto or we can kiss goodbye to the season (and very possibly League 1).
Please tell your mates, as if they don't know, we are in a right relegation battle of that there is no doubt
Maybe someone senior at the club will look at the goings on at Goodison and get the message it could be closer to home in a few weeks time.
C'est le merde, n'est pas?
(14-01-2023, 05:43 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]C'est le merde, n'est pas?

C’est un scandale.
(14-01-2023, 05:37 PM)Ain’t got a Danny Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe someone senior at the club will look at the goings on at Goodison and get the message it could be closer to home in a few weeks time.

a credible threat to murder the board
is certainly not what I want to happen anywhere near Fratton!
Can’t we apply to join the French league? At least we could stock up on duty free at away games.
(14-01-2023, 06:21 PM)Slagger Wrote: [ -> ]Can’t we apply to join the French league? At least we could stock up on duty free at away games.

the food in the grounds cannot possibly be any worse either
(14-01-2023, 06:20 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-01-2023, 05:37 PM)Ain’t got a Danny Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe someone senior at the club will look at the goings on at Goodison and get the message it could be closer to home in a few weeks time.

a credible threat to murder the board
is certainly not what I want to happen anywhere near Fratton!

I was thinking more of the demo this afternoon than an idiot making stupid threats.