TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Time to break the silence?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering if the club need to finally make a statement regarding their aspirations and a successor to the Cowleys.

Whilst I'm content that they have not rushed into a decision, the "suits" need to start being clear about their plans.

We are now drifting into "shower of shit" territory.
Agreed. Time for the owners to speak. At least let us know they are still interested. I have supported them so far, and still just about do, but they might be facing demos in Frogmore rd next week if we lose again.
I think it's patently obvious our Plan B for a goalkeeper fucked up and we are now on Plan B for a manager because we offered peanuts to Manning and he has pissed himself with laughter in our faces
Solent predicted an appointment for Tuesday, seems about right to me.
New manager for Exeter might get himself a nice home win with the players organised and with a bit less pressure on their shoulders.
Its not as if we ever get much in the far north!
(14-01-2023, 05:48 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering if the club need to finally make a statement regarding their aspirations and a successor to the Cowleys.

Whilst I'm content that they have not rushed into a decision, the "suits" need to start being clear about their plans.

You need the club to make an empty statement about 'aspirations'.... Will it make you feel better if they say again, our aim is promotion!.

Me I would prefer it if they showed us via a top manager and strong backing in the transfer market... let the actions speak, not dead words!.
(14-01-2023, 05:58 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed. Time for the owners to speak. At least let us know they are still interested. I have supported them so far, and still just about do, but they might be facing demos in Frogmore rd next week if we lose again.

What do you want them to say? Anything they do say they’ll be slagged for anyway.

There’s nothing to suggest they aren’t interested and it’s still not their fault for todays defeat.
(14-01-2023, 05:48 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering if the club need to finally make a statement regarding their aspirations and a successor to the Cowleys.

Cullen spoke Thursday or Friday didn’t he?

Their in the process of finding someone.
Their silence speaks volumes. It is their fault. The buck always, always stops at the top. They make bad appointments so they are ultimately responsible for the shambles we now witness. ‘In the process’... 2 weeks and no replacement. Farcical. Goalkeeper recalled ‘we have contingency plans’ well apparently they didn’t. A business is only as good as its top men. They are responsible. I have supported them til now. Sadly I think I was wrong. They should speak up instead of hiding away. Anything is better than nothing. Even saying we accept responsibility and are determined to get it right would help. And if they get slagged off well they only have themselves to blame for bringing the chuckle brothers into the club along with Cullen.
Some people on here continue to be delusional in their backing of the club. Wake up. The only words that comes to mind when I think of anyone associated with the running of the club and the majority of the players are words I wouldn’t dare type on here. It’s a massive clusterfuck.