TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Foster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is now the rumour going around Twitter would be a huge gamble.
(16-01-2023, 04:18 PM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]Is now the rumour going around Twitter would be a huge gamble.

Personally I quite like the idea but the problem is that we need to be a club that is going forward and not one lacking ambition staring a relegation fight full in the face. My assumption is that so many names keep coming forward is indicative of the fact that we've probably had a number of 'knock-backs'.
(16-01-2023, 04:38 PM)blueandwight Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-01-2023, 04:18 PM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]Is now the rumour going around Twitter would be a huge gamble.

Personally I quite like the idea but the problem is that we need to be a club that is going forward and not one lacking ambition staring a relegation fight full in the face. My assumption is that so many names keep coming forward is indicative of the fact that we've probably had a number of 'knock-backs'.

Just hope he has a strong back room team and assistant.
Doyle would be a fine addition was at the club when foster was here
(16-01-2023, 04:42 PM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-01-2023, 04:38 PM)blueandwight Wrote: [ -> ]

Just hope he has a strong back room team and assistant.
Doyle would be a fine addition was at the club when foster was here

Good shout. if you look at his acheivements with the FA since he left us it is becomes clear that he hasn't wasted the last six years!
Wasn't Steve Cooper England u17s manager when Swansea took a punt on him? I like the way Swansea go about their business with their managers, they usually come good (with the odd exception).
If we could copy them that would be fine by me.
Foster would give us a direct link to young talented players, many of whom don't make the grade at the very top level.
If we go for a young up and coming coach then he seems a gamble but for the right reasons.