TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Dale staying then
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And, to quote Pepe Lacey "adding plenty of creativity and pace down the right flanks"

Begs the questions, how many right flanks do we have....and plenty of creativity??
Que??
(17-01-2023, 10:32 AM)simonfkwit Wrote: [ -> ]And, to quote Pepe Lacey "adding plenty of creativity and pace down the right flanks"

Begs the questions, how many right flanks do we have....and plenty of creativity??

We just need to see some end product.
I always feel with Dale he always takes one touch too many or try’s to beat that extra man never gets his head up and looks for the pass or cross
At least you do feel with Dale that he gives 100% every game and appears to really care. Just question his decision making. Hopefully a new manager (when he eventually arrives) will encourage him to play the ball earlier.
Ditto for Scarlet and Curtis.
Dale reminds me a bit of Ricky Holmes when he was here ... looks a really good skillful player and hard to drop because of his 100% effort and skill. 

But actually produces very few assists or goals. And I suspect he is too old for a coach to dramatically change him. 

I would not have been too upset if Blackpool had recalled him because he is so frustrating as long as we replaced him properly.
The usual drivel from one of the Snooze Bozos, so  the"Headless Chicken" is staying - runs about a lot but it all falls down  when about to cross, shoot or pass.

A Wes Fogden  clone ?........
A boss who tells him to hold his position in the team shape might quickly make a difference. He tends to run all voer the place in the first half then run out of steam. Actually lack of discipline and team shape is probably behind a lot of our issues.
Appleton has been sacked by Blackpool today, so wonder if Dale will stay or be recalled? The deadline is this week
(18-01-2023, 03:22 PM)BigSmokeBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Appleton has been sacked by Blackpool today, so wonder if Dale will stay or be recalled? The deadline is this week

There new boss will want to see all they have presumably so he will be gone
(18-01-2023, 03:32 PM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-01-2023, 03:22 PM)BigSmokeBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Appleton has been sacked by Blackpool today, so wonder if Dale will stay or be recalled? The deadline is this week

There new boss will want to see all they have presumably so he will be gone

Depends how quickly they appoint someone!