TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Foster Backroom team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If it turns out Foster is appointed, do you think he will bring someone experienced with him or do you think Bassey will stay on as assistant head coach
I would imagine Bassey will be on his way whoever comes in. They are going to be taking a look at our injury record in training I hope, which has probably killed this season more than any one other issue.
If it is Foster for the top job... I hope we can bring Michael Doyle home.... A true leader and one we have never replaced!..
(17-01-2023, 09:06 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]If it is Foster for the top job... I hope we can bring Michael Doyle home.... A true leader and one we have never replaced!..

I'd be happy with those two, and maybe bring the goalkeeping coach back that we had before, currently  out of a job as of a couple of days ago, teach the keepers to stop pushing the ball back in front of them for a start, and getting Forde in was a great move last time around.
I believe Keeley is available. Decent GK coach when he was last here
Positional coaches in the lower leagues must be such a precarious career - I don’t envy them.