TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Planned Protest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Some twat has set up a twitter account organizing a protest on Saturday.

What a prick.
(17-01-2023, 10:43 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]Some twat has set up a twitter account organizing a protest on Saturday.

What a prick.

Do you know exactly where in Caiifornia this protest is going to take place?
(17-01-2023, 10:57 PM)blueandwight Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-01-2023, 10:43 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]Some twat has set up a twitter account organizing a protest on Saturday.

What a prick.

Do you know exactly where in Caiifornia this protest is going to take place?

It must be in California if we're spelling 'organising' with a z.
Will there be cake?
We are well overdue a good riot.
There are mongs associated with PFC that are more deserving, methinks.

The chap that posted about hire times at other clubs recently reigned me in a bit. It looks like two weeks is about par.

I am still underwhelmed by the candidates though.
What amazes me is they want to be able to speak to someone at the club but don’t think to speak to Andrew Cullen when he walks around before home games!
Better putting their energy into supporting their team!
(18-01-2023, 12:37 PM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]What amazes me is they want to be able to speak to someone at the club but don’t think to speak to Andrew Cullen when he walks around before home games!

They also won’t tell anyone why they are protesting until Saturday.

I’ve seen them say that at the guildhall the ambition was the premier league but now that has been changed to making the playoffs which is clearly what our aim in now for the season as it stands, it’s not the long term goal.

It couldn’t be a worse time with the players confidence so low and hopefully a new HC in charge to hold a protest.
Less of a protest, more of march of the lightweight brigade
Too cold to stay any longer than 4.55 p.m That's long enough for anyone
(17-01-2023, 11:22 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Will there be cake?

Wink 
...and/or bacon sandwiches (?)

Do we know what the protest is about?
Is it roughly "We demand to be in the playoffs or better or we'll shout and stamp our feet (and make dicks of ourselves)"?
(18-01-2023, 02:22 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-01-2023, 11:22 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Will there be cake?

Wink 
...and/or bacon sandwiches (?)

Do we know what the protest is about?
Is it roughly "We demand to be in the playoffs or better or we'll shout and stamp our feet (and make dicks of ourselves)"?

They are revealing all on Friday afternoon, the protest will be during the game.

It’s apparently to do with Eisners lies over funding and the work on the stadium or something.
Having read their twitter feed it all seems a little People's Front of Judea.

Yes, but apart from upgrading the Stadium, restoring capacity, buying our own training ground and ensuring we are set up so we don't go into another administration what have the Eisner's ever done for us.
(18-01-2023, 02:41 PM)teeftwo Wrote: [ -> ]Having read their twitter feed it all seems a little People's Front of Judea.

Yes, but apart from upgrading the Stadium, restoring capacity, buying our own training ground and ensuring we are set up so we don't go into another administration what have the Eisner's ever done for us.

I thought we were the Judean Peoples Front.
What have we come to, protesting because we aren't winning?! Pathetic
(18-01-2023, 02:46 PM)Cleaver Greene Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-01-2023, 02:41 PM)teeftwo Wrote: [ -> ]Having read their twitter feed it all seems a little People's Front of Judea.

Splitter.
(18-01-2023, 02:46 PM)Cleaver Greene Wrote: [ -> ]

He wasn't talking to you big nose
I'm having an individual'I'm really quite cross about all this' quiet protest.
I'm going to wait until LidlMix posts it up on YouTube. I shall then vociferously protest through the action of the exclamation mark.
(18-01-2023, 04:37 PM)kindofblue Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having an individual'I'm really quite cross about all this' quiet protest.

Down with this sort of thing.

Careful now.

Personally, I dont think now is the time to protest against the club. For one thing, the dozy feckers won't notice anyway.

But  I do understand why they want to do so. If the owners sold out tomorrow, they'd most likely make a profit given how little they paid for it in the first place. All thst investment has been to protect its fixed assets. Then there's 16 days (and counting) to select a manager during the one month that they can still do something about our season. Blackpool sacked their manager and expect to appoint someone new one 'within a few days'.

I just think we'll float around in limbo for years until they've finished doing the ground and then they'll either sell it or display some actual ambition on the field.
(18-01-2023, 05:13 PM)Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]

Personally, I dont think now is the time to protest against the club. For one thing, the dozy feckers won't notice anyway.

But  I do understand why they want to do so. If the owners sold out tomorrow, they'd most likely make a profit given how little they paid for it in the first place. All thst investment has been to protect its fixed assets. Then there's 16 days (and counting) to select a manager during the one month that they can still do something about our season. Blackpool sacked their manager and expect to appoint someone new one 'within a few days'.

I just think we'll float around in limbo for years until they've finished doing the ground and then they'll either sell it or display some actual ambition on the field.

Blackpool have just sacked their manager after 29 (twenty nine) games, do you think the couple of days approach is the best idea?
As long as they don't bring those HAPPY CLAPPER MACHINES ..... a protest ----were life so simple .

What a prick.
Might not be a twat.
Pages: 1 2 3