TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Total Farce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The club & the owners are a total embarrassment! Got rid of Cowley's with No replacement lined up. Won't offer Wilder the job as they can't meet his demands. Linked with every manager available & still No announcement. As you've messed up big time admit it & get Warnock in until the end of the season. Very safe pair of hands who'll give the players a good rollicking & sort out some good loans.
Oh dear, one more time - bring back HARRY pro tem!
It would appear that our management structure is similar to the ship Mary Celeste - rudderless and drifting without direction.
More like the Mary Rose
(19-01-2023, 11:31 AM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]The club & the owners are a total embarrassment! Got rid of Cowley's with No replacement lined up. Won't offer Wilder the job as they can't meet his demands. Linked with every manager available & still No announcement. As you've messed up big time admit it & get Warnock in until the end of the season. Very safe pair of hands who'll give the players a good rollicking & sort out some good loans.

Does Wilder get a choice in who he joins? He wants to be in the Championship and he was allegedly on £2m a year at Boro whilst apparently the Cowelys shared £250k.

Just because people link managers with the job it isn’t the clubs fault.

Get a grip and maybe get down to FP sometime.
Now that we are moving into the third week and haven't got a fucking scooby who to hire, I think Warnock as cover is sensible. I know the permanent hire was something we wanted to do now, but it appears too difficult for us
(19-01-2023, 11:31 AM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]The club & the owners are a total embarrassment! Got rid of Cowley's with No replacement lined up. Won't offer Wilder the job as they can't meet his demands. Linked with every manager available & still No announcement. As you've messed up big time admit it & get Warnock in until the end of the season. Very safe pair of hands who'll give the players a good rollicking & sort out some good loans.

How do you know Warnocks demands are any different to Wilders...You dont do you?
That cuts both ways
Warnock retired
(19-01-2023, 12:50 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]That cuts both ways

Exactly...nobody on here knows anything about whats been offered to who etc
Warnock is retired, however, he was quoted in the press as saying he was interested in a short term role at Pompey.
(19-01-2023, 02:04 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Warnock is retired, however, he was quoted in the press as saying he was interested in a short term role at Pompey.

Whilst also plugging his book tour…..
True lol
(19-01-2023, 11:41 AM)firqdays Wrote: [ -> ]Oh dear, one more time - bring back HARRY pro tem!

Fuck off Harry more like.
Just imagining Harry Redknapp spending the current playing budget in half an hour. Cullen would be a nervous wreck.
(19-01-2023, 04:22 PM)Ain’t got a Danny Wrote: [ -> ]Just imagining  Harry Redknapp spending the current playing budget in half an hour. Cullen would be a nervous wreck.

Didn't he say he'd manage us for nothing once?  Rolleyes

Deebo

(19-01-2023, 11:54 AM)Kingo Wrote: [ -> ]More like the Mary Rose

Or Five Fingered Mary.
There WAS more to HARRY R than spending all the money that was made available,
(19-01-2023, 11:56 AM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]

Does Wilder get a choice in who he joins? He wants to be in the Championship and he was allegedly on £2m a year at Boro whilst apparently the Cowelys shared £250k.

We just need someone with a proven track record & everything is negotiable.

The owners have No ambition.

How many games i attend is down to me Not various critics on here.
(19-01-2023, 09:48 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-01-2023, 11:56 AM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]

We just need someone with a proven track record & everything is negotiable.

The owners have No ambition.

How many games i attend is down to me Not various critics on here.

Which manager with a proven track record should we have got Mikey?
At the end of the day all available managers have been sacked, most quite recently.
(20-01-2023, 08:22 AM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]At the end of the day all available managers have been sacked, most quite recently.

Indeed, some people want Appleton ffs, sacked after 29 games which is unbelievably not his shortest job lol.

They keep talking about this proven manager so they must be able to name some.
What PROVEN manager is that then?
Ahh, the guy who wants his first management job and here at this time with a budget that wouldn't improve my kitchen metaphorically speaking!
(20-01-2023, 09:03 AM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]What PROVEN manager is that then?
Ahh, the guy who wants his first management job and here at this time with a budget that wouldn't improve my kitchen metaphorically speaking!

Sorry no idea what point you’re trying to make.
It's relative to pfc talking about a proven manager. Turns out their proven manager is anything but.
Happy to explain!!
Pages: 1 2