TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Cullen MUST GO ...!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
..What a dissapointing appointment. No experience as for Cullen appointing him he has to go !!...apprently there is a protest Saturday regardingthe direction on our club. Cullen has been hopeless since he came as CEO. No confidence in him. 

Our club has 
NO AMBITION 
NO FUTURE.

we get relegated this season. Mark my words ! ?
I don't want to be a dickhead (this time) but would you mind being a bit more specific?
Joined the forum to whip up support for your protest?

What do you mean by no future?
(19-01-2023, 02:48 PM)Mark_Hateley_83 Wrote: [ -> ]..What a dissapointing appointment. No experience as for Cullen appointing him he has to go !!...apprently there is a protest Saturday regardingthe direction on our club. Cullen has been hopeless since he came as CEO. No confidence in him. 

Our club has 
NO AMBITION 
NO FUTURE.

*Hysterical tart alert*

No future?  We absolutely have a future even if it's in L2 (which it won't be).
(19-01-2023, 02:53 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]Joined the forum to whip up support for your protest?

And you be happy with L2 football week in week out. ? FFS..!
(19-01-2023, 06:30 PM)Mark_Hateley_83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-01-2023, 02:53 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]Joined the forum to whip up support for your protest?

I’m going to guess this has back fired on the anger you wanted  Heart
(19-01-2023, 06:30 PM)Mark_Hateley_83 Wrote: [ -> ]

We’re in L1 mate.
(19-01-2023, 02:48 PM)Mark_Hateley_83 Wrote: [ -> ]..What a dissapointing appointment. No experience as for Cullen appointing him he has to go !!...apprently there is a protest Saturday regardingthe direction on our club. Cullen has been hopeless since he came as CEO. No confidence in him. 

Our club has 
NO AMBITION 
NO FUTURE.

Go protest till your red in the face....Then come back n let us know what good it did...
They’ll be delighted if we lose Saturday.
Did you notice how Eddie Howe did along the coast at Bournemouth?
At least this bloke arrives with no record of being sacked a good knowledge of football and footballers at this level.