TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: John Mousinho OUT!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Getting in there early.... Never should have been Manager of our once great club.... F*cking Joke.
It's going to turn nasty at Fratton Park, if our form doesn't pick up.... Could be gone by the summer!.

Who is the shortest tenure as Pompey Manager?.. I think we will have a candidate.
He won't be manager, he will be chief coach you poor tool. . .
Sometimes seems a shame that our fans spent any time in the prem, seems to have infected us with something.
We should expect far better... We are f*cking Pompey.... The rest of the south coast teams are all above us, and we have put up with this sh*t for far to long!.
We put up with a decrepit ground, the players having to shift dog turds before training and Chelsea hoovering up the local talented players too.
Well it didn't stop top players joining us did it?...

Chelsea will still Hoover up local talent, that's not going to change... With us in f8cking league one.

And having a complete Newbie coach!.

We are f*cking Joke.
Well at least Exterm has lost his money. Every cloud and that…

Oxford lot seem a bit gutted to lose him. If that means anything.
He will come back with the...... It was a free bet!.
(19-01-2023, 10:42 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes seems a shame that our fans spent any time in the prem, seems to have infected us with something.

You've hit the nail on the head there Hammie.

Pick ' n Mix wont have any jabs so  is definitely infected with something - that explains his erratic and rambling posts  Idea
(19-01-2023, 10:59 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]He will come back with the...... It was a free bet!.

Apart from winning 8 quid on an obscure American horse race he's got everything spectacularly wrong. The thick coont will probably screw up his free bet by betting on Valencia to win the next "clasico" between Real Madrid and Barcelona.
(19-01-2023, 10:57 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]Well at least Exterm has lost his money. Every cloud and that…

Oxford lot seem a bit gutted to lose him. If that means anything.

I haven't lost any money at all  Tuffers the Duffers  & Jezebel the burger flipper. 

As I explained to orher dinlos on this board I placed £25 in a new Bet Victor account - used £15 on what will now  be a losing bet (thanks Blue Army) and put the other £10 on a  (£5 EW) 4 horse accumulator courtesy of a professional horse racing expert/tipster. 

In the meantime Bet Vistor gave me 3×£10  free bets. 

The first 3 horses won  & Bet Victor offered me £178 to cash out - which I took for a £168 profit - good job I did ad the fourth horse came in 4th  !!

I have banked my stake of £25 plus another £50- £75 in total. I have used £20 of the free bets and doubled my money.

I now have £142 in the account plus £10 of free bets left to use over the weekend.

If you want the evidence I will quite happily send you all the screenshots.

The Exterminator laughing all the way to the bank  Big Grin   

p s. If you don't rate  F&B paint these days I'll buy you a pot of Wilko sh!t brown  with my winnings - it will match your brains. Jezebel can use any leftovers to paint his bedroom walls - it will remind him of the sh!t coloured burgers he spends his days flipping.
This is the trouble with early retirement - you fill your life with vacuous nonsense (just look at Guff). I’m hoping the day I retire is the day they put me in a box.
(19-01-2023, 11:39 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]This is the trouble with early retirement - you fill your life with vacuous nonsense (just look at Guff). I’m hoping the day I retire is the day they put me in a box.

I'll happily nail the lid shit on you ........I'll even pay for a headstone out of my " winnings" to read  :- 

" Here lies Tuffers the Duffers (Chief Remoaner)
He  fought a pathetic & pointless fight against Brexit, was soundly thrashed by the victorious Brexiteers and passed away  with shattered dreams and a huge chip on his shoulder"   "RIP (Rest In Purgatory)"
(19-01-2023, 11:39 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]This is the trouble with early retirement - you fill your life with vacuous nonsense (just look at Guff). I’m hoping the day I retire is the day they put me in a box.

The government is keen to get all early retirees back to work so young adults can continue swanning around unviersities and racking up debt. 
The French were on general strike yesterday over their government daring to increase their working life from 42 to 43 years. We are frking mugs!
Looking forward to your apoplexy Ex, when we’re back in the single market.