TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Toxic or bear pit.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My money is on the former.
The most underwhelming appointment
that has taken so long to make.
It's a mockery of us.

Good luck to the fella. Shot to nothing and the eisners can standby for all sorts of flak with this one
When did we turn into Man Utd or their fans?
(19-01-2023, 10:33 PM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]My money is on the former.
The most underwhelming appointment
that has taken so long to make.
It's a mockery of us.

Good luck to the fella. Shot to nothing and the eisners can standby for all sorts of flak with this one

If he's been reading any of the Pompey forums it's odds on he'll stay at Oxford.
Some of our online fans might want to think (if capable) of the effect their attitude would have on any decent manager or player considering coming here.
There seems to be more of a sense of entitlement than the average Royal among the Royal blues of late.
It's taken 17 days to make this appointment. Left him virtually no time in January to adjust.
It's a hard enough job.
There is no sense of entitlement. It's just a plain fact Hammie that the man is coming here as his first job!!!
It's a massive risk and to not say that it is underwhelming is a lie.
He's well thought of at Oxford but nonetheless the fratton atmosphere has of late been shit and the eisners will bear the brunt of thos if it continues.
Good luck to the man, I wish him the best, of course I do. He is entrusted with getting us on some sort of track upwards.